T Nation

Synovex

Brock,Guys, I can get a brand of Finaplix called Synovex Implants at 7.10 per 10. Is this useable, and if so, a good deal??

As far as i know there are 4 types of synovex;
Synovex-C, Synovex-S, Synovex-H, and Synovex-Plus.

C is 10mg estrogen, 100mg progesterone,
S is 20mg estrogen, 100mg progesterone,
H is 20mg estrogen, 200mg testosterone,
Plus is 28mg estrogen, 200mg trenbolone,

C and S are completely useless, and unless you can seperate the estrogen from the test and tren so are the other two. that is unless your interested in having a beautiful pair of DD's.

chances are you got the one with the 20mg of estrogen in it.You can seperate it with ether.

In his article “Julia Child on the Juice” (issue 84) Bill briefly touched on the issue of separating estrogen and test. To quote him directly

“Nothing will dissolve out the estradiol benzoate (EB) while leaving the TP behind. Organic solvents, such as acetone or methanol, will dissolve the TP even more easily than EB. Water will do nothing, really, since both TP and EB are practically insoluble in water.”

I would not try to seperate the two unless 1)i was an organic chemist, 2)i had access to the proper equiptment, 3)i had a lot of time, money and effort to burn rather then go an easier route.

Read “Julia Child on the Juice” in issue 84. To quote Bill directly

“Nothing will dissolve out the estradiol benzoate (EB) while leaving the TP behind. Organic solvents, such as acetone or methanol, will dissolve the TP even more easily than EB.”

To actually separate the two is a bit more tricky, i wouldnt try it.

Mike, I also found Component T-H and purchased 50 pellets. I understand that this is ok stuff. How long will the 40 pellets last me?

Component T-H is the same as Finaplix H, 20mg TA per pellet, or 200mg per 10. so 50 implants will give you 1g of TA total. depending how you use it will determine how long it lasts you. injecting 50mg/day will last you 20 days. if you are going the Finasol approach youll be using along the lines of 200mg/day so youll only get 5 days out of it.