T Nation

Syno Conversion Gone Wrong?

Ok last time I did a syno conversion with a kit and the magic “estro solubilizer” the meth solution was still white after adding it in.

This time I made my own saturated NAOH and now it turned bright yellow. Does this mean I now have TNE? I was going for TP so is it now a lost cause?

come on i need some help here guys

really? no one can help me?

When I have used saturated NaOH, the methanol/hormone solution does indeed turn yellow. 60 minutes later I begin the recrystallization by diluting with cold distiller water. After rinsing and drying, the crystals I end up with are pure white and ready for further processing. If you did not begin the recrystallization process within 60 minutes, you will begin losing test prop to TNE

ok sweet then at least one of my batches is good. The first one I used way too much NAOH from what i finally learned. Now I do .75g in 10ml water. But they are both pure white and I started drip at exactly 60 min.

Is there any harm if I inject straight TNE? Should I do a melting point test? Not sure I have the knowledge to do that.

Thanks for the reply testolius your threads are what I got the most useful info from on the syno convert. Thanks for sharing all the info.

ok sweet then at least one of my batches is good. The first one I used way too much NAOH from what i finally learned. Now I do .75g in 10ml water. What got me wondering is the magic solution I bought for the first conversion didnt turn yellow at all. But they are both pure white crystals and I started drip at exactly 60 min.

Is there any harm if I inject straight TNE? Should I do a melting point test? Not sure I have the knowledge to do that.

Thanks for the reply testolius your threads are what I got the most useful info from on the syno convert. Thanks for sharing all the info.