Syno Batches

I know there are a number of posts dedicated to syno conversions, but thought the best answer would be in a new post…

If following the recrystallization methods from dazed and roberts, how many batches should you get out of X number of carts.

What I mean by this is, dazed refers to slowly adding the water until the solution becomes cloudy and produces crystals, harvest the crystals as a batch. Repeat the process with the remaining solution. I am unaware of how many batches you should expect to harvest out of each cart.

Do you just weigh the product until you are around 85-90% TP yield?
I am assuming after several batches the product will be relatively too high of estrogen to try to ‘recrystallize’

[quote]TheBus wrote:
I know there are a number of posts dedicated to syno conversions, but thought the best answer would be in a new post…

If following the recrystallization methods from dazed and roberts, how many batches should you get out of X number of carts.

What I mean by this is, dazed refers to slowly adding the water until the solution becomes cloudy and produces crystals, harvest the crystals as a batch. Repeat the process with the remaining solution. I am unaware of how many batches you should expect to harvest out of each cart.

Do you just weigh the product until you are around 85-90% TP yield?
I am assuming after several batches the product will be relatively too high of estrogen to try to ‘recrystallize’ [/quote]

should really search, I know this topic has been talked about to death.
but with syno what you want to do is you add ICE cold water drop by drop to your solution. you will see crycstals instantly.

continue with that untill you see the water is not picking up any more crystals.
then you strain and wash with lots of distiled water.

then you do a melting test,melt it down record the temp it melts at and then compair the melting point with test prop.

you will always,always have the melting point too low, estrodil melts at a lower temp.
recrystalise and then melt some more do tha tuntill your melting point comes up to par.
dont worry about weight theres too many variables that determine the weight of your finished product.

do this one cart at a time and thats it.
if you need any clarification I can direct you to some great posts here that explain everything real nice.

I thihnk you have things a little confused because you can not reuse the solution after you add the water to harvest the crystals.

Alright, I guess I was confused.

I was under the impression that the super saturated solution would only yield 200mg (of the available 2000mg) because the solution is becoming less and less saturated with test and more evenly saturated with estro. Meaning that you would take several crystal batches to get out all the test possible…

I understand now, with a small amount of water roughly 200mg would crystallize but adding more, until cloudy, will crystallize most TP and some Estro, resulting in the re-crystallization.

I may have typed that confusing, but I do think I get it…

Ok, well just to clarify, this is what confused me and is from the Dazed method…

Once the solution is completely through the filter, remove the filter, label it as the 1st crop, and set it aside. This process is then repeated. Water is added to the solution we just filtered until it is cloudy.

Seal the jar and let it crystallize, and harvest the crystals. Be sure to label each crop of crystals – the number of crops needed will vary.

ya, that is a bit misleading.
they say those amounts because there is 200mg test and 20mg estradil per 8 pellets

you have 10 per cart thats 2000mg per cart.

A very simple and laymans way of doing it follows,I am not very technical I do things very easy.

Empty one cart into a pyrex dish and crush, a back of a syrenge works well for this.

add enough ethanol (heet yellow bottle) to cover the crushed pellets this is usually about 2ml not alot and mix untill all disolved

run through a filter into a clean dish
add Ice cold water to the warm ethanol solution you will see as the water drops fall through the solution the prop crystals will attach to the water.
do this untill you see no more crystals in the drops.

filter that solution and then rinse the crystals with atleast half to 1 gallon cold water

harvest these and mark as batch one and take a melting test write down the melting point and match up with melting point of prop I promise you it will not match first time it will be way low.

take that batch and mix in enough heet to cover and resuspend them.
add water drop by drop same way

harvest crystals and remeasure the temp

do this untill the temp is up to par with test prop.

and then when you are done rinse the finished crystals with atleast 2 gallons of cold distilled water and set on a coffee filter to dry this takes up to a few days to dry all the way.

follow with any other carts you have .
if this post makes no sense Im sorry I am really intoxicated and if i am not correct is any of this please correct me I am running off memory
and melting points are found using google

any other technical gibberish will only confuse you as it did me lol. its really involved and takes skill and common sense but its not hard by any means.
but it is easy to mess up and grow you a nice plump set of boobs estrodil is really powerful and IIRC transgender patients take about 5mg a week of that same substance so be real careful.

the point is that there is 200mg test and 20mg of est. so 10% more test and when you recrystalise you will have more test than estrodil. and as you re crystalise ovber and over you will loose some test but you will loose some estrodil as well in the end you will have in theory you will have way less than the 10% concertration of estrodil.

and I forgot to tell you this last step
when you brew it up
you will have a tiny amount of estrodil left as it will be impossible to get all of it out

estrodil is only slightly soluable in straight veg oil so add the crystals to veg oil and run through a whatman filter and add your BA and BB only after filtering through a 22um whatman and then refilter after using a whatman of choice a .45 will do good but I use a clean .22um.

in the end you will have such a minute amount of estrodil in there that it will cause some bloat and possible gyno so you must run both a’dex and nolva to combat this.
but if done right you should have no problems