Synergy of D-Bol & Tren?

Quick statement and question. I was thinking that in an effort to lean out I may drop the d-bol in my test/eq/tren stack. But for future reference I wondered if one could make a stack out of just d-bol and tren? Possibly like 30mg/day d-bol and 75mg ed or eod of tren for like 6-8 weeks. I wonder about the synergy of these 2 together, and if it would work without the presence of testosterone. Any ideas?

Yes it would work, but you may have difficulty getting erections by the end of your cycle. Adding proviron or masteron would cure this, or even regular shots of hcg if you must.

[quote]prock wrote:
Quick statement and question. I was thinking that in an effort to lean out I may drop the d-bol in my test/eq/tren stack. But for future reference I wondered if one could make a stack out of just d-bol and tren? Possibly like 30mg/day d-bol and 75mg ed or eod of tren for like 6-8 weeks. I wonder about the synergy of these 2 together, and if it would work without the presence of testosterone. Any ideas?[/quote]

In terms of the progress you could attain w/ a cycle of dbol/tren, I think it would be at the top of the list right next to test/tren…It could be tough on the hairline if you have a predisposition to mpb though…Some people say tren causes them to lose hair and some say it doesn’t affect them nearly as bad as test…I will be doing a tren enan/eq cycle here shortly so I guess I’ll find out.

MK