Symptoms of Low T. Bloodwork Help?

Same here everything comes from Empower.

My doctor declined to treat my symptoms because I was within normal ranges. The doctor I thought would be the one I could see declined to see me as a patient since they both are a part of the same medical group, and I’m sure my current doctor put an end to my attempt to see the other one.

In any case, there is a TRT doctor I could see, but it will be all out of pocket-- a 200 dollar first consultation. I am not sure what the costs would be after that once I am being treated. If I have to go weekly for shots, I am not sure if its going to be the same or more as a copay each time plus the cost of the shots. I can’t afford that route if its going to be a bunch of money upfront and each time. Ill have to call back and ask.

I am feeling pretty defeated.

Many, or at least some, doctors allow you to self inject. Mine practically insists on it. Look for one that does as well.

I found a new doctor. He is checking my E2 and SHBG along with everything else. So hopefully I’ll have more info soon. He is seemingly set on Clomid only to begin with. My wife and I want children, so I guess it’s a safe start to getting my T levels up.

Until I get my new numbers, is it likely based off of the above numbers that Clomid could have an effect? Or must I just wait and see?

Justified give me a call 403-875-0888

Justified,

I was in the same boat as you I have been on Adderal, Dexadrine, Biphentine, and now on Vyvanse I had all my blood work checked out cause I could hardly get a hard on and had no sex drive my free androgen was boderline low got my doc to prescribe me Androgel 70mg a week help a bit but not really. Iam now on Test Cyp he prescribed me 200mg every 2 weeks that what was night and day. I take 150mg every week now and now I got a hard on me no dog can bite or cat climb and unreal gains in the gym. Those Add meds are class 3 stimulates and will shut you down so don’t go by your Test results go by your own body and what’s going on. I hope this was a little help for ya

1 Like

Thank you for your input. I think I’ve been “shut down” even before the ADD meds, but I definitely am bad now. I was on 60mg Vyvanse with a Adderall booster mid day, and then started using the prohormones and worked out hard. I felt amazing. Then I went off everything and it was a free fall back down.

Should get the results sometime next week. Hopefully the numbers leave room for improvement with Clomid. T injections definitely wouldn’t be fun for me for the rest of my life, but neither are my symptoms.

New blood test results:
TT 363 (250-1100 ng/do)
T Free 58.7 (46-224 pg/ml)
T Bioavailable 138.6 (110-575 ng/dl)
SHBG 23 (10-50 nmol/L)
Albumin, Serum 5.2 (3.6-5.1 g/dl)
Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive 24 (< OR =29 pg/ml)

Does anything look abnormal about this? The doctor I am seeing for TRT is putting me on Clomid 25mg on MWF and I’ll test monthly for maybe 6 months to see how it is working. Wondering what you all think.

I’m thrilled to actually have something going, as nothing was going to happen with my doctor before.

New blood test result:
TT 596
FT 106.7
T Bioavailable 238.1
SHBG 23

Thus, TT has increased by 233, FT by 48, T Bioavailable by 99.5, and SHBG has stayed the same.

The new test doesnt have Estradiol, but can it be assumed that half of the Bioavailable T is being converted into estrogen since free T only increases by half of Bioavailable T? SHBG is unaffected-- does that cause a red flag to anything?

Also, the doctor after these last results doubled my dose from 25mg of clomid MWF to 50mg MWF.

I do not have answers, but I would like to know if any of your symptoms have gone away with this treatment.

Honestly I don’t have any changes to my symptoms at this moment.

I currently am experiencing what may be an allergic reaction to the clomid since doubling my dosage. The doctor told me to stop completely. So, it seems injections are the next step if they go away because the hives have been getting worse with each dose.

What’s your clomid dose?

It was 50mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But I had to stop due to an allergic reaction