symbiotropin

Has anybody tried pro-gh, or symbiotropin or whatever it is called? They claim “clinical studies” prove that their product. Clinical studies are not the same am scientific, doulble blind, peer reviewed stuies. Anyone could claim clinical sudies to prove anything. Anyway, have any of you guys tried this crap?

I’VE HEARD SYMBIOTROPIN ISN’T WORTH A SHIT. GHB AND ITS SUBSTITUTES, HOWEVER, REALLY DO RELEASE GH (I’VE HEARD UP TO 16X THE NORM WITH A 2.5g DOSE.),BUT ITS EFFECTIVENESS IS HINDERED BY A RELEASE OF PROLACTIN. I’VE HAD DECENT SHORT TERM RESULTS WITH GHB, BUT ITS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND IT NOT WORTH THE JAIL TIME.

A great supplement that really does the trick and it is backed by lots of research is GABA. The problem with natural GH is that a lot gets released within the first 1 1/2 hour of deep, slow wave sleep. GABA not only induces such state but the release of GH is greater with GABA. I have tried it and it really works. The powder form I use from AST is for real. You can tell that it does cross the blood brain barrier because of a tingling sensation and kind of a slight shortness of breath shortly after taking it. It quickly subsides and you sleep like a baby with lots of your natural GH floating around. Actually, new research which was on CNN a couple of days ago, shows exactly why older men tend to pack it in at the belly and love handles. It is, they said, because of a lack of deep, slow wave sleep and therefore and drastic decrease in GH secretion. GABA is therefore the obvious answer. Melatonin can help too, but GABA itself induce GH secretion while sleeping.