T Nation

Swollen Glands

The glands just under my chin, at both sides of my neck have been swollen consistantly for like the past 3 weeks, and I’ve no idea why! I don’t feel as if I’m sick, in fact I feel pretty great. I’ve been eating a lot of spicy food lately, and a heck of a lot of hot sauce or tabasco sauce on my food (like seriously, a LOT…) and I’m wondering if this could be a cause?

Are there any foods in particular that could maybe also be causing it? I eat 100% clean- eggs/ lean meat/ fruit/ veg/ complex carbs, etc. Another thing I was considering was overtraining at the gym? I work hard when I’m there, no doubt about it, but I don’t think I’m displaying any other signs of overtraining syndrome…
Anybody have any thoughts on the matter??

I don’t know, maybe see a doctor. No one is going to be able to tell you if you’re having an allergic reaction over the internet.

DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS…GET TO A DOCTOR, NOW…I cannot believe the stupidity of you right now. This is serious as one of the main symptoms of lymphoma are painless enlargement of the nodes around the neck and shoulder area. YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.