Swollen Eye

Hey guys,I got jumped by about 10-12 dudes tonight. Just beneath my left eye is swollen (they couldn’t break anything or swole up anything else) and I was wondering if there’s any good remedies out there. I’ve been icing on and off.Also,does anyone know if poking it with a pin to let the blood out will scar? Thanks

You should probably go to the doctor…

You got jumped by 10-12 dudes and have a little swelling under your eye?

Were they selling girl scout cookies and you made fun of their dresses or something?

Ice is the only thing you can do for the swelling.

Do you have any double vision in upward gaze? Any numbness or tingling in cheek under eye? Worse case scenerio is you could have an infraorbital rim or floor fracture which might require surgery. Other than that, could just be banged up a bit. Try higher dose NSAIDS (800mg ibu) every 6 hours along with ice.

[quote]martyh wrote:
Hey guys,I got jumped by about 10-12 dudes tonight. Just beneath my left eye is swollen (they couldn’t break anything or swole up anything else) and I was wondering if there’s any good remedies out there. I’ve been icing on and off.Also,does anyone know if poking it with a pin to let the blood out will scar? Thanks [/quote]

Face crunches are my specialty!!
If there is a small hematoma, just leave it, it will resolve. Don’t poke it with a needle. Hematomas are good breading ground for infections, don’t make it worse.

damn, 10 guys. Did you rip a stop sign out of the ground to fend them off?

No stop sign, sadly. It was in a living room so i was able to use a fish tank and then get to the door before i could get seriously hurt. Icing has done ok so far, the hemtoma seems to be going away slowly.

[quote]martyh wrote:
No stop sign, sadly. It was in a living room so i was able to use a fish tank and then get to the door before i could get seriously hurt. Icing has done ok so far, the hemtoma seems to be going away slowly.[/quote]

Living room? So you were security at a bachelor party that went wrong or are a really lousy drug dealer? Either way, drink a lot of your adult beverage of choice, ice it and find a new profession.

You get an 8.5 out of a possible 10 for creative use of a fish tank.

three of the guys who jumped him

Squats and Milk

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
You got jumped by 10-12 dudes and have a little swelling under your eye?

Were they selling girl scout cookies and you made fun of their dresses or something?

Ice is the only thing you can do for the swelling. [/quote]

Ha. That’s what I was thinking.

Would you mind telling us why 10 guys jumped you?

interested…

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:

interested…[/quote]

What, you never been jumped by the thugs hanging out in your lounge room? You must live in a good neighbourhood. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to push past 13 crack whores soliciting in my kitchen to get a snack.

[quote]gotaknife wrote:
Hawkson101 wrote:

interested…

What, you never been jumped by the thugs hanging out in your lounge room? You must live in a good neighbourhood. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to push past 13 crack whores soliciting in my kitchen to get a snack.[/quote]

Fuckin hilarious!! hahaha!

The only way I see someone getting jumped in a living room by 10-12 guys is that said jumpee was being a big dick and flapping his gums too much. Humble guys, minding their own business don’t get jumped in such a manner, in my experience.

Are you an Ohio St. fan that went to a Xavier house to watch the game on Saturday? Then, you started taunting them in OT when OSU was pulling away?

As for the swelling, put ice on it, like others have said. Have you never had a black eye before?

DB

The key here is how you define “jumped”.

In my neighborhood, if 10 guys jump you, you’ll need an ambulance, or a coroner.

I guess its different in his. He just needs a little ice and some cocoa butter…

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
You get an 8.5 out of a possible 10 for creative use of a fish tank.
[/quote]

Agreed

Rub some dirt on it.

Damn, I just got jumped by twenty crips and my damn eye ball is hanging out of my head. What the hell am I going to do??? Oh hell, I just remembered I have the Internet and will post a quick question to the E masses. Thank allah that was a close one.

Nice story kid,

D