Switching TRT from Cypionate to Enanthate

So I’m in South Korea and have been on enanthate before, but when I went back to states my doctor doctor put me on cypionate,both have worked fine.My question is.I want to stay on one to get my levels perfect and my doctor sent me my next 3 months of all my medication since I work over here ,and it’s late.so now I’m out of cypionate. I went to the doctor here and he is giving me enanthate until my package arrives.Could this be a problem or are they pretty much interchangeable?I figure it’s got to be better then just going without testosterone.is there any benefits or side effects from switching from cypionate to enanthante or vice versa.my package should arrive any day so I might only be taking 2 shots of enanthate before returning to cypionate

Pretty much interchangeable IMO. You’ll find people that say they feel better on one or the other but on paper they’re very close. Close enough you “shouldn’t” really be able to tell a difference.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no medical knowledge, but I always thought enanthate aromatized much easier than cypionate at the same dosage.

1 Like

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Comparative-pharmacokinetics-of-194-mg-of-testosterone-enanthate-and-200-mg-of_fig7_264848721

1 Like

You will not notice the difference.

2 Likes