Switching Programs?

I’ve been on the same one for 6 weeks now and i’m bored of it, i’m ready to go back to a split, but i’m still seeing gains. Should I wait a little bit longer and see if my gains keepin goin up or just change since i’m bored and i’ve stuck with this program for a little while or a decent amount of time also.

[quote]k_man101 wrote:
I’ve been on the same one for 6 weeks now and i’m bored of it, i’m ready to go back to a split, but i’m still seeing gains. Should I wait a little bit longer and see if my gains keepin goin up or just change since i’m bored and i’ve stuck with this program for a little while or a decent amount of time also.[/quote]

6 weeks is not very long for a program, but since the most important thing is to enjoy the workout and have fun while training, you should probably switch if you are really bored :slight_smile:

its kind of a mixture between boredness and the fact that i kinda prefer splits more then full body, it use to be vice versa till i started doin splits

Do what ever youll do INTENSE!!! If doing a split light a fire under your ass do it. It will be much better then half assing something else

Phill