My doc informed me that he will not be accepting my insurance any more. His practice will probably be closed this summer. I’m wondering how to handle the transition. I have enough supplies -Test cyp and Anastrozole- for the next 3 weeks or so.
I assume I need to start all over again with a new doc. I’m afraid to be evaluated as “Normal” as a result of my injections when in reality I still have low T without it. I’ve been on TRT since April. If I wait 36 hours without any treatment prior to blood testing do you think my levels will be representative of ‘my’ true levels?