T Nation

Switching Esters Mid Cycle?

Long story short… Was running test/eq and I guess I don’t respond well to increased red blood cell count. Bloody noses (which never happens for me) headaches, nausea, lightheadedness in the gym and just a general unwell feeling. Now , because EQ can be shot 2xs per week I opted to go test E. ran it at 500 test 400 eq but once sides from incresed RBC hit about week 6 i dropped the eq and have been cruising basically for the past month. I am interested is NPP/SUST because I know they both are to be shot EOD. Can this pose problems switching from test E to sust.?? I don’t see why not just by using common sense tells me test is test but I would like to know some opinions on this.

P.S. Was wondering if the short esters on the NPP and prop from the sust have any effects pump wise. From reading ive read people on here get better pumps from shorter esters.

shouldnt be any problem switching from test E to sustanon…i wouldnt tho, cuz sustanon sucks

and i have never heard of “pumps from shorter esters”… it’s the same drug, just faster-acting with slightly more hormone per 100mg

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
shouldnt be any problem switching from test E to sustanon…i wouldnt tho, cuz sustanon sucks

and i have never heard of “pumps from shorter esters”… it’s the same drug, just faster-acting with slightly more hormone per 100mg[/quote]

Can you elaborate more on why sustanon sucks? just your preference? or what is the reasoning behind this im curious

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

and i have never heard of “pumps from shorter esters”… it’s the same drug, just faster-acting with slightly more hormone per 100mg[/quote]

Can you elaborate more on why sustanon sucks? just your preference? or what is the reasoning behind this im curious
[/quote]

just leaves people with unstable levels of test and has the decanoate ester which takes forever to clear to pct timing can be a pain