Switched to 2x a Week Dose, Strength Loss

I’m 24 with hypogonadism. I was on 200 mg test-C and 1 mg armidex a week for a couple months. Usually testing 580 on trench days which is low with an estrogen level of 11 which was very low. Well we switched to 200 mg and .25 AI 2x weekly my test shot up to 866 trench level, however, my e2 jumped to 59 as you guys know that’s too high.

On the way to that 59 e2 I had a few days where I felt amazing so, I must have passed through the sweet spot. The doctor wanted me to split my shot’s into 2x week Monday/Thursday’s same dose split to help control estrogen with .25 2x weekly. I’m waking up with morning wood and have lost 3-5 pounds in water weight but I still feel kind of shit and my strength has dropped dramatically in the gym. They don’t want to do another test for 8 weeks.

Does anyone have any suggestions. Really appreciate that i found this forum and it’s no BS approach.

Inject T twice a week and take anastrozole at those times. Anastrozole is a competitive drug that needs to match T levels, so steadier T levels required. - like doc says.

With new AI dosing, E2 will probably be too high. You can ask for an E2 tuning lab in 10 days.

Try to always do labs half-way between injections. Do not test peaks or trenches!

Your labs are confusing as you know. Please stick to dosing and no experiments. It take a week for anastrozole dose to reach steady state serum levels. You cannot be making short term changes based on how you feel.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Thanks the the information ksman. I’ve been reading your other posts and they are very informative. Glad to have someone like you around.