Switched From IM to Subq

Would a slin pin go deep enough to be a true im shot in delts? Hope so cuz those things r virtually painless.

Depending on your body fat it would most likely be shallow IM

Try supplementing with Tyrosine.

@NH_Watts During hangovers you mean? I usually take 200mg the morning after seeing my friend Mary Jane, but didnā€™t know it had an effect with hangovers? Or do you mean more long term supplementation?

Glutathione as well, apparently. Ever hear Dr. Mark Gordonā€™s story about not being able to get drunk after he took it?

No but I will look into that. I donā€™t need the buzz to be hard to get, just the ramifications. :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Well I supplement with it daily and although after a night of a few too many I may feel tired and dehydrated I never get the ill feelings of being hungover anymore. After I posted my supps in my log another member mentioned that l-tyrosine helps hangovers and it dawned on me that I donā€™t suffer anymore. I just thought my body had given up punishing me LOL

1 Like

Ahā€¦the good old JRE. Not surprised I missed it. He puts out so much good content its hard to keep up. I mean in a week he has Dr Rhonda Patrick and then Neil Degrasse Tyson on. Thats like 7 hours of quality content!

1 Like

Gotta love those Rhonda Patrick episodes. She makes you want to buy a sauna, start a broccoli sprout farm and enter several marathons.

1 Like

Whats the difference between shallow im and legit im absorption wise? Will the legit im absorb and bring up levels faster than shallow? Is it ok to do legit im in butt and shallow in delts?

I would say so. Delts tend to be less fat than glutes for most. Itā€™s called deep IM and shallow IM. At the end of the day I doubt it makes much difference.

Great thanks for the info. Ill do shallow delts and deep glutes.

Why would switching to im lower my e2?

Could it be that my shbg of 26 makes me piss out the t quicker then sub q? Therefore less t gets converted to e2.

32 gauge needle. Rotate around umbilical region.