Swiss Ball Training

Anybody can stand on swiss ball. This guy did it with absolutely no practice. He just jumped right on it.

Hehe, very good.

Were any cats harmed in the taking of this picture? PETA wants to know.

he wanted to stand up there with mouse in his mouth but i thought that would be too much loading for him. So we decided to take it one step at a time.

Showing your girlfriend around?

hey diesel does ct stand for camel toe?

Quite possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Outstanding.

LOL… too fuuny. That doesn’t look like a true swiss ball it reminds me of somethingelse:)

In health,

Silas C.

I always tell people not to put their pussy’s on top of swiss balls. By the way I have some swiss blood in me. Oi. :wink:

What a hottie, I'd be wanting to tap that ass too, lol.

Relax, Im just teasin ya.

i was just kidding too. Thats my new friend Darth Vader. Hes getting over a bad eye infection and upper respiratory infection. I cant believe I have become a cat person, but he is awesome. Hes chasing a roach right now. Hes the best.

Oh yeah,

BUT WHAT’S HIS MAX BENCH?

Haha… good stuff man.

Now go feed him a pizza.

The kitten in this photo, my best friend, died today. This is the hardest thing ive had to go through in a long time. I honestly cant remember ever crying this hard. The last four weeks have been kind of tough for me personally and he was there for me the whole time and now hes gone. Im so sorry buddy, and ill never forget you.

Oh my god, Goldie. I’m very sorry to hear about this.

My heart goes out to you, big fella.

That’s awful. I’m very sorry. If you don’t mind me asking, what happened?

Sorry to hear that. Pets can be great friends.

aw man Goldberg, that’s the most awful thing I’ve heard in a long time.
My heart goes out to you man.

I’m sorry to hear about that. I have a cat also, who is about 2 and a half now, and I’ve had her since she was around 3-4 weeks old (rescued her from a warehouse). I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to her.

I’m sorry to hear about that. I have a cat also, who is about 2 and a half now, and I’ve had her since she was around 3-4 weeks old (rescued her from a warehouse). I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to her.

I feel bad for you. It's happened to me before and I can honestly say it absolutely sucks. It really does.