Swine Flu is a Scam

Vaccine makers caused the great Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, and they are at it again…milking the suckers for a big bag of cash.

"However, one thing is certain â?? the 1918 Spanish Influenza was a vaccine-induced disease caused by extreme body poisoning from the conglomeration of many different vaccines. The soldiers at Fort Dix who were said to have had Swine Flu had been injected with a large variety of vaccines like the vaccines which caused the 1918 flu epidemic. The flu epidemic at Fort Dix was in no way related to swine. There were no swine at camp (unless we want to sarcastically call the vaccine promoters who caused the diseases -“swine.”)

http://www.holistic-helper.com/articles/articlevaccinecaused1918flu.htm

…excuse me…

Well my daughter had the swine flu and the inoculations aren’t even out now…The swine flu isn’t bullshit, it’s a rough flu that spreads really easily. Now seeing as how the rest of us did not get it, we are immunized so we don’t need the shots…
It’s spreading like fire around here. What makes it so is not explained well, having lived it, I will explain.

In a ‘normal’ flu you get some warning, a sore throat usually, but you know you are getting sick. The swine flu comes with it’s symptoms all at once. You go from feeling fine, the sick as a dog in a matter of a couple of hours. The problem is that prior to the onset of the symptoms you feel fine, but you are spreading it about 24 hour before the symptoms hit and you don’t have any idea.

The 1918 flu was a bird flu.

First the Nazis want us to wash our hands …and now this!!!

[quote]pat wrote:
Well my daughter had the swine flu and the inoculations aren’t even out now…The swine flu isn’t bullshit, it’s a rough flu that spreads really easily. Now seeing as how the rest of us did not get it, we are immunized so we don’t need the shots…
It’s spreading like fire around here. What makes it so is not explained well, having lived it, I will explain.

In a ‘normal’ flu you get some warning, a sore throat usually, but you know you are getting sick. The swine flu comes with it’s symptoms all at once. You go from feeling fine, the sick as a dog in a matter of a couple of hours. The problem is that prior to the onset of the symptoms you feel fine, but you are spreading it about 24 hour before the symptoms hit and you don’t have any idea.

The 1918 flu was a bird flu.[/quote]

There’s no disputing that the swine flu exists, but the author of the link is saying that this is a created disease, probably not by intention (IMO) but because we are ‘vaccine happy’. Unfortunately, trying to prevent all these diseases creates others.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
pat wrote:

There’s no disputing that the swine flu exists, but the author of the link is saying that this is a created disease, probably not by intention (IMO) but because we are ‘vaccine happy’. Unfortunately, trying to prevent all these diseases creates others.

[/quote]

My bullshit meter is pegged I am afraid.

I would check out the source on that, that website is full of quackery and half baked theories.

Remember kids…the thumb is the most neglected digit on the hand when washing. Make sure it gets it’s share of soap. This has been a public service announcment. Carry on.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
pat wrote:

[/quote]

I think the title of your thread may be the problem here. There is a big difference between a “scam” and a disease created as a result of using too many vaccines (good luck proving that BTW). MRSA is probably created by too much antibiotic use, but I wouldn’t call it a scam.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I would check out the source on that, that website is full of quackery and half baked theories.[/quote]

HH seems to like those sorts of things.

yes these viruses recombinate on their own naturally, a more probable source is the ease of glbal transportation putting viable strains in contact.

disclaimer though I work for one of these blood sucking vaccine manufacturers.