Swine Flu and Customs

I was just wondering if you guys think Customs will be cracking down harder on international mail with all this Swine Flu crap going on?

Do you think the seizure rate will be higher while this whole thing is going on? I was about to place an order and this thought occurred to me, just want to see what you guys think.

It could have the opposite effect, maybe they’ll be too preoccupied with flu related issues. I am not wishing for this pandemic to worsen however.

Considering Swine Flu is an airborne virus I don’t think it would have any effect on customs.

The same way they have been doing. I don’t think it will affect them at all. Its not like the anthrax scare a while back. Powder shipments must have seized down to a trinkle of their former volume.

Customs has already been pretty damn slow lately, and since flu being spread from packages is not much of a concern, I doubt it will effect it at all.

if youre worried dont order from mexico,id imagine mexican exports if any will be checked a bit more than usual but its unlikely