T Nation

Swick Out Of UFC 103, Daley In

[i] After suffering a concussion in training, top welterweight contender Mike Swick (14-2 MMA, 9-1 UFC) has been forced out of a UFC 103 main-card appearance, and preliminary card fighter Paul Daley (21-8-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has agreed to step up and face Martin Kampmann (15-2 MMA, 6-1 UFC).

U.K.-based The Sun was the first to report the switch, and Swick has since confirmed his withdrawal.[/i]
http://mmajunkie.com/news/16086/swick-out-at-ufc-103-daley-vs-kampmann-set-for-main-card-of-sept-19-event.mma

Sucks that Swick doesn't get to come home and rep TX. But Daley is great choice to fill in. Damn,why couldn't Kampmann be the one hurt...so we could see Swick/Daley. But I like Kampmann...he is a good young fighter. Can't wait...should be a great fight.

Should be a good fight. I wonder if Kampmenn will try and take it to the ground? He like to bang but he does have some skills on the ground. Kind of screws up the WW title picture, but I would like to see the winner against Swick.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!

whats wrong kid loose your Sig/avatar bet?
kidding kidding.

Actually I like any of these combo's
Kampan is good, just is hot or cold
Daley might surprise most

kmc

I think Daley is going to upset a few people. Love campman but don't see this being a good night for him. I just really love watching Swick fight.

Daley is a good striker, but I'm putting my money on a Kampmann submission victory. Prolly by choke.