SWF & MAG-10

I was wondering if using Surge Workout Fuel pre/during workouts and MAG-10 post workout would be a good place to start(again). I have bee consistently training since I stopped using the Anaconda/Mag-10/cg3 protocol close to a year ago.

I would love to try Plazma, but right now thats not in my budget. I was going to start with SWF and SR, but after looking at price/serving, MAG-10 is cheaver per serving than surge recovery. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Maybe post your question in the supplement advice forum, CS is always quick to reply with helpful advice.

[quote]jddroste wrote:
I was wondering if using Surge Workout Fuel pre/during workouts and MAG-10 post workout would be a good place to start(again). I have bee consistently training since I stopped using the Anaconda/MAG-10/cg3 protocol close to a year ago.

I would love to try Plazma, but right now thats not in my budget. I was going to start with SWF and SR, but after looking at price/serving, MAG-10 is cheaver per serving than Surge recovery. Any thoughts would be appreciated[/quote]

I’m mixing SWF and MAG10 and drinking peri.

GTL, when you say “mixing” do you mean literally mixing them in one drink and drinking it before, during and after? Or do you mean that youre simply using those two products together? Also, where at in Indiana are you and where do you train? I live in Evansville

[quote]gtl wrote:

[quote]jddroste wrote:
I was wondering if using Surge Workout Fuel pre/during workouts and MAG-10 post workout would be a good place to start(again). I have bee consistently training since I stopped using the Anaconda/MAG-10/cg3 protocol close to a year ago.

I would love to try Plazma, but right now thats not in my budget. I was going to start with SWF and SR, but after looking at price/serving, MAG-10 is cheaver per serving than Surge recovery. Any thoughts would be appreciated[/quote]

I’m mixing SWF and MAG10 and drinking peri.[/quote]

To answer your question, yes, Surge Workout Fuel before and during, MAG-10 an hour after.

Don’t mix the two. You used to be able too and I’ve tried it with the new formula. It doesn’t work well. Got to Biotest Supplement Advice - Forums - T Nation
to get a better answer.

Does anyone think mixing some more cyclic dextrin with MAG-10 could be useful for peri workout?
I have been thinking about this due to budget.

[quote]jddroste wrote:
GTL, when you say “mixing” do you mean literally mixing them in one drink and drinking it before, during and after? Or do you mean that youre simply using those two products together? Also, where at in Indiana are you and where do you train? I live in Evansville [/quote]

I’m on the north side of Indy. And yeah, I mix the two together.

I’m not concerned with the “Mixing them could interfere with the very precise formulas and effects we’re after.”

I am mixing a carb powder with a protein. If you can mix MAG10 with nuts for a meal, why can’t you mix MAG10 with a carb powder (SWF)? The only difference to the “new formula” is they removed the citrulline (I’m getting that in SWF now), added electrolytes (assuming I am not over consuming these, I am using a good amount of water), and the 11g functional carbs (half of which is the same type already in SWF, the other half is too small to notice the difference when mixed in a carb powder).

75g carbs 20g protein, added leucine, electrolytes, and some goodies (citrulline, beta alanine)
… If I were to ask “What’s better, drinking SWF with BCAA’s, or SWF with MAG10?” I’m sure MAG10 would be the answer. Replace BCAA with whey, PeptoPro, whatever. Doesn’t matter. Answer is the same. Sure, Plazma would be ideal, but SWF+MAG10 costs about $3 serving and Plazma is about $3 serving with recommendations of 3-5 servings ($9-15).

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Does anyone think mixing some more cyclic dextrin with MAG-10 could be useful for peri workout?
I have been thinking about this due to budget.[/quote]

Sure, it could be useful, but SWF is cheaper than bulk cyclic dextrin and has extra stuff (leucine, citrulline, beta alanine).