Swelling in Bicep. Help

I’ve read a lot of different treads on this and come away thinking something different each time.

I’ll just say everything because I’m not sure whats relevant and what’s not. I’m 31. I just started my 5th cycle ever and it’s a Tren A/Test Prop cycle. First time doing a tren cycle and the only test I’ve used before has been Test E. The gear I have is a mixed blend. 175 MG TestP/125mg TrenA per ml. First injection in a 9 months. It does have EO in it.

I backloaded a slin pin and injected into the bicep. The inner portion. Only 50cc. My first injection to every cycle is always sloppy. My hands are shaky and I come away sore because of it. Not sure why but its just something I’ve accepted.

It’s been two days since that injection. My bicep is swollen. Started to swell during the first day and became pretty painful as well. After the first day it started to become red. Today the pain is going away and it’s more of a discomfort to mild pain. But the swelling and redness is increasing.

Yesterday I checked for pitting edema. I couldn’t get it to indent myself but if I layed down on something it would indent. Today there is a small portion of the swelling that I can press my finger into and it will indent a lttle. The majority doesn’t. I have no sign of fever and the swelling may be a little warmer. Not significantly warm or hot. Small enough to where it is possible that I am just being paranoid.

I am worried that I have an infection. But I want to be more sure before I go to the doctors. A lot of my clients are Doctors and if I go to one I risk losing business. I am prepared to do that but only if necessary. Looking forward to feedback.

3rd day redness is going away and swelling down a little today. Not sure weather to continue with cycle or stop.

So every Dr in the world is your client? That is not something I would fuck around with

Enough are clients in the area that I live in. They all know each other. They may not even care for all I know. If I go I’ll have to drive out of the area. And you my be right about not messing with this stuff but this is the situation I’m in now. Update is pain is disappating. Swelling is down. Redness is not as red but the area seems to have gotten larger.

[quote]Renholder wrote:
Enough are clients in the area that I live in. They all know each other. They may not even care for all I know. If I go I’ll have to drive out of the area. And you my be right about not messing with this stuff but this is the situation I’m in now. Update is pain is disappating. Swelling is down. Redness is not as red but the area seems to have gotten larger. [/quote]

Enough with this crap. Go to a fucking doctor or stop posting here. We are not doctors and even if we were, we cannot diagnose you online. Infections are no joke. You can DIE from them. Stop being immature and blah blah, and do whatever you need to to see a doctor. Jesus, it is fucking common sense.

/roidrage off

Have you done other injections with that gear? (from that vial)

Have you pinned biceps before?

My guess is that it was the first time you pinned biceps. My 2nd guess is that you arent that big. My 3rd guess is that even .5ml might have been a lot of volume for a first biceps injection (first bis inject would hurt for almost a week anyways). My 4th guess is that some of the oil went subq and the swelling/redness has moved down more toward the elbow part of your bis

IF you havent use that same vial on any other site then gear might be the problem

[quote]zraw wrote:

My guess is that it was the first time you pinned biceps. My 2nd guess is that you arent that big. My 3rd guess is that even .5ml might have been a lot of volume for a first biceps injection (first bis inject would hurt for almost a week anyways). My 4th guess is that some of the oil went subq and the swelling/redness has moved down more toward the elbow part of your bis

IF you havent use that same vial on any other site then gear might be the problem[/quote]

Out curiousity ZRaw out of which sites Tri’s/Bi’s which one would you say hurts least injecting first time?

You have got to massage the area after you inject. If you don’t you get a lump and redness for a few days. Anytime you inject the smaller muscles they require a little more attention than a quad or glute. After you massage your bicep head you need to do some high reps with a dumbbell to get the blood flowing in the muscle area.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

IF you havent use that same vial on any other site then gear might be the problem[/quote]

Out curiousity ZRaw out of which sites Tri’s/Bi’s which one would you say hurts least injecting first time?
[/quote]

If I had to guess I would say biceps hurt more because I imagine you would feel it more

But I would need to try to be able to really know :slight_smile: