Swelling from Tren

Alex with the info…

Good job, I suspect you are waiting and watching till you do your cycle…

Props to you

Isn’t 6,4 238 stick like…you know like if he stood sidways and stuck his lips out,he would look like a zipper??

I’m 6 at 350 so 100 lbs less has to be close to his genitic limit…

Fucken kids

point being kid

1 mcg = 1 microgram
1mg = 1 milligram
1ml = 1 milliliter

the first two are units of mass
the last is a unit of volume
you really have no idea of how much you are taking, this is why you are annoying people. you are NOT, i repeat NOT…taking 1mg of each. You might be taking one ml of each which is ceratinly NOT equivalent to 1mg of each. look at the bottles , do the math, then you will understand why you sound ridiculous.

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Alex with the info…

Props to you

Isn’t 6,4 238 stick like…you know like if he stood sidways and stuck his lips out,he would look like a zipper??

Fucken kids

[/quote]

Oh yeah, 6’4" almost 240… what a toothpick. All those linebackers and tight ends in the NFL around the same size are bordering on anorexic.

6’ 350 pounds is even worrisome. You must be emaciated. I bet your one of those guys who just wants a 6-pack.

[quote]B0nzz wrote:

[/quote]

I am around the same weight at his height (bit heavier) and i am decent sized, 18inch arms etc. It’s not stick, it’s a decent size depending on bone structure but its not huge by bbing standards.

Thanks for the props haha :).

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Alex with the info…

Props to you

Fucken kids

[/quote]

Sorry to go off topic here but Bonzz that’s f’ing awesome man! I had no idea you were that huge! I think my car weighs less than you.

It is not my place to defend this guy, whoever he is. I just started researching steroids myself recently, so I’m not an expert by any means. So I’m sure I might have a similar question…But I’m not here to argue about steroids anyhow…

It looks like some of you guys bashing him 1) have been taking steroids too long and your brain has started to rot, 2) were simply born with less intelligence. Why are you bashing on him so hard anyway? “troll”, “fuckin kids”…Do you realize you sound like an idiot? I guess on this forum you are a badass, but why…cause you are bigger? This is like highschool again but the dumbass jocks figured out how to use a computer. Maybe hes not fit to use steroids by your standards, and maybe I’m not either, but hes only here for a question…why not just help him out and answer the question instead of bashing him and end with, “so basically we don’t have time to answer”…What are you, a retard? Did you stay at home and do steroids instead of going to college, now the college kid wants some advice and you are too good to help him out? Bashing a guy like him on the forums is easy for you now, but wait 4-5 years when you need legal advice from this type of guy for having sex with your sister and see how hopeless you are.

I just joined the forum recently because I had a question, and I noticed that you guys give outsiders a seemingly bad impression of what T-Nation is like. This [I assume] is supposed to be a COMMUNITY, (for you retards(see above)) that means a group having the same interests, helping each other. I already know all of the meatheads that already posted are going to rage on their computers so I will save myself some typing in the future and go workout (your flames will go unheard).

You need a nice TALL cold glass of Shut The Fuck Up.

You should have just kept your mouth shut and been happy that 5.0 was kind enough to give you some guidance in the other thread.

The reason why the guy in this thread (and now you) got criticized so hard is because WE DON’T SPOON FEED INFORMATION THAT CAN BE FOUND WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH. And if google wasn’t enough there is a search engine on this site that allows anyone to research as much as they please. If you want information throw in your lap, fucking pay someone to do it. This place is to discuss the intelligent use of PED’s. NOT to provide someone starting at square one with every possible bit of information.

Leave, and don’t come back. No one gives a fuck about you or your opinion.

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Alex with the info…

Props to you

Fucken kids

[/quote]
Now THAT’S a big mother fucker!!!

[quote]js888 wrote:
boo freakin hoo.[/quote]

If we ran this place like you suggest, it’d be like keeping pets without ever potty training them.

I personally don’t like tiptoeing around my own house hoping I don’t step in piles of shit. If you were actually here long enough to understand a little bit more about how this place and our thing works, you’d get that, too.

[quote]js888 wrote:
It is not my place to defend this guy, whoever he is. I just started researching steroids myself recently, so I’m not an expert by any means. So I’m sure I might have a similar question…But I’m not here to argue about steroids anyhow…

It looks like some of you guys bashing him 1) have been taking steroids too long and your brain has started to rot, 2) were simply born with less intelligence. Why are you bashing on him so hard anyway? “troll”, “fuckin kids”…Do you realize you sound like an idiot? I guess on this forum you are a badass, but why…cause you are bigger? This is like highschool again but the dumbass jocks figured out how to use a computer. Maybe hes not fit to use steroids by your standards, and maybe I’m not either, but hes only here for a question…why not just help him out and answer the question instead of bashing him and end with, “so basically we don’t have time to answer”…What are you, a retard? Did you stay at home and do steroids instead of going to college, now the college kid wants some advice and you are too good to help him out? Bashing a guy like him on the forums is easy for you now, but wait 4-5 years when you need legal advice from this type of guy for having sex with your sister and see how hopeless you are.

I just joined the forum recently because I had a question, and I noticed that you guys give outsiders a seemingly bad impression of what T-Nation is like. This [I assume] is supposed to be a COMMUNITY, (for you retards(see above)) that means a group having the same interests, helping each other. I already know all of the meatheads that already posted are going to rage on their computers so I will save myself some typing in the future and go workout (your flames will go unheard).[/quote]

WE CAN’T HELP HIM OUT…JESUS CHRIST HE DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A mcg, a miiligram, and a fucking milliliter…anyone on here will tell you i never talk down to anyone. but you SHOULD NOT be taking steroids when you have NO FUCKING CLUE what those units mean. now how exactly would you propose that you help someone when they themselves don;t even know what it is that they are taking???

If you don’t like it,leave.
This is not a “starter board”. You will not be spoon feed bro-knowledge.
You will catch shit for dumb ??'s and flamed if you talk out your ass.
You will not be given a guess on what you may/should/could do.

Info given here is for people that already have a base of knowledge and come with
questions about the results of their search.
Nothing is free and you get what you pay for.

If you want bullshit bro knowlege go to another board.
You want info READ THE FUCKEN STICKIES? They have all info.

I don’t always agree with everyone on this board but I can tell you that for some strange reason
They care and that’s mostly why they will not give info to just any asshole looking for a shortcut.
Gear, roids, juice what ever you want to call can fuck you up for the rest of your life if not done correctly.
Fuck, 1 IM shot and you don’t asperate and hit. A vain and you could die. You an do permanent damage
To your body and fuck your self up FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (t3, t4 comes to mind)

I read on 1 web site by a fucken modetator how you don’t have to asperate before you shoot I’M. From
a fucken mod!!

So again, if you dont like the flames, fuck you, man up and leave. There aare rules to follow to get to the
golden pot.

So do we think we are better then everyone else. FUCK YA!
Read the other boards and you will see how this one is different…

And for fuck sakes don’t piss off morepain,he has forgotten more about his game then you will ever learn

And I will say again…fucken kids…

B0nzz

[quote]js888 wrote:

I just joined the forum recently because I had a question, and I noticed that you guys give outsiders a seemingly bad impression of what T-Nation is like. This [I assume] is supposed to be a COMMUNITY, (for you retards(see above)) that means a group having the same interests, helping each other. I already know all of the meatheads that already posted are going to rage on their computers so I will save myself some typing in the future and go workout (your flames will go unheard).[/quote]