Swelling from Tren

i am currently on 1 mcg clen - 2 days on, 2 days off. 1 mcg tren every 3 days and winstrol every 3 days. i am cutting like crazy. muscles have a shredded and hard look.

The only problem i am having is the swelling ans soreness from the shots. i takes about 6 days before the soreness and swelling subsides.

Is this due to mixing an oil based substance(tren) with a non oil based substance(winstrol)

i’ve started taking the shots seperately…will see if this eases everthing up.

You sure about all your numbers there?

The little I can gather from your post does not sound good.

Oil and water based shots can be mixed and shot, that’ll be the least of your problems.

Is this tren ace?

i think so - 1 mill of everything

just doesn’t look so good when they are in the syringe…lots of seperation and almost clumps.

A millileter of oil or water does not say anything about the dosage. How many milligrams of tren and winstrol are you using.

Is it tren acetate?

There is no source of estrogen in your cycle.

I don’t even know why I’m bothering with this. From the avatar pic it is clear that you aren’t ready to use steroids in any capacity.

my guess is it is irritation from the winstrol…a suspension is just that crstals suspended in water…you inject that in the muscle belly and the body can see it as an invading substance and mount an attack…resulting in fever redness swelling etc. Some guys tolerate it better than others, personally i have never liked water based suspensions of any type, so much easier to use tren/test prop, winstrol has its place but not in the recreational bodybuilder tool box, i just don’t see the purpose.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
A millileter of oil or water does not say anything about the dosage. How many milligrams of tren and winstrol are you using.

Is it tren acetate?

There is no source of estrogen in your cycle.

I don’t even know why I’m bothering with this. From the avatar pic it is clear that you aren’t ready to use steroids in any capacity. [/quote]

i must agree that it hardly appears that you have any muscle on your body at all, and it certtainly is not “crazy, shredded looking”

Morepain,
That pic is like 3 months old…he’s been hitting it hard so what else could you do after 6 months of lifting crazy hard but hit the juice.
Hahahhahhhahhahah

B0nzz

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Morepain,
That pic is like 3 months old…he’s been hitting it hard so what else could you do after 6 months of lifting crazy hard but hit the juice.
Hahahhahhhahhahah

B0nzz[/quote]

I’m way too lazy to check his hub. Has he really only been lifting 6 months?

HUGE FACEPALM

i just needed some advice guys. that pic is actually 3 years old. r we here to talk about the stuff and learn of bring each other down ?

[quote]garo wrote:
i just needed some advice guys. that pic is actually 3 years old. r we here to talk about the stuff and learn of bring each other down ?[/quote]

I don’t even have the energy for this flame…

Anyone got a stick up their ass??

B0nzz

[quote]garo wrote:
i just needed some advice guys. that pic is actually 3 years old. r we here to talk about the stuff and learn of bring each other down ?[/quote]

So instead of answering the questions asked of you, you’ve decided to get defensive about an insignficant point and get melodramtic. Do you honestly think that anyone in the T-NATION STEROIDS FORUM has any time for that shit?

ok it’s 3mg altogether( 1mg tren ace, 1mg winstorl, 1mg clen)

Oh boy, 1 mg of Winstrol and 1mg of Tren? No wonder you’re getting so ripped! You might wanna tone down that dosage big boy, I heard that’s the same cycle that Ronnie Coleman ran pre-contest!

haha yeah sure. it’s just 1mg of each every 3 days. i know it’s not a crazy cycle. all i want to know is why the injection site stays a bit swollen longer than usual

I haven’t even started using steroids yet but i’m going to insert some noob information. Your to small for steroids, it should be left at that but i’ll go on. In regards to your usage of mg, 1mg per injection would be like .01ml of liquid assuming 100mg/ml, you mean ml. But really you should be expressing your dosages in mgs per injection. Also tren a should be injected every day or EOD at most, winstrol is an ED drug because its water based. Basically your to small to use steroids AND you don’t know enough about steroids.

If anything i have said is wrong sorry for spreading misinformation, just trying to help you experienced guys keep your blood pressure down.

ok cool thx for the info

and you’re probly right. at 238lbs with 12% bf i probly am too small to be taking anything.

thx for the input

Well based on your avatar you look small, it’s hard to determine some ones size when they only have fotos of a girl posted. How tall are you btw?

it’s an old pic. ill put some new ones up. im 6’4

[quote]garo wrote:
it’s an old pic. ill put some new ones up. im 6’4[/quote]

Your profile says 6’2", are you being truthful about your stats? I mean, it only hurts you if you’re looking for advice and you lie.

[quote]garo wrote:
haha yeah sure. it’s just 1mg of each every 3 days. i know it’s not a crazy cycle. all i want to know is why the injection site stays a bit swollen longer than usual[/quote]

So now your dosages are 100 times what you stated they were in your original post, and they are still 100 times less than what would be a typical dose for what would still be a very shittily thunk cycle.

You don’t fool me, troll.