Sweet Sweet Revenge

[quote]Marlind wrote:
LMAO./…dude im the biggest guy in school…bahahahhahaha///…are you kiddin me?[/quote]

You’re the biggest guy in your school at 185lbs?
Christ.

You could just go on FB, search for a random girl name, and then get pictures off of a public profile… easy.

yeah fat chicks

This girl used you?

What happened, did she cheat on you? Ditch you when it was convenient for her? Maybe wait around with you until something ‘better’ came up?

You know what I think would be a good idea.
Look back over your childhood.
Think about times in your early years when you may have felt rejected and shunned or scorned by others, particularly parents or primary caregivers - those who you depended on most for love and security.

Perhaps you were hurt and as a defenseless child were completely powerless to this emotional rejection, be it in the form of neglect, verbal/physical abuse or just generally being treated as a commodity or a burden/obligation.

You might find that your volatile reaction to this situation is due to inherent rejection/abandonment issues you have festering in your subconscious.

They say the best defense is a good offense, right?
So you’ve been hurt and the best way to defend yourself against it, and against your own acceptance of it, is to attack, blame others (rightfully or not) and ‘seek vengeance’ for the wrongs done against you that you were powerless to prevent or control.

Perhaps you could even talk to her and calmly and curiously ask for her take on the whole thing, what she thinks of her behaviour, how she felt/feels. Ask her if she considered how it might affect you emotionally and mentally and if she says she doesn’t care or didn’t consider it then calmly and curiously ask her what she thinks that might say about her personality and her conduct of others.

Just sayin.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Marlind wrote:
LMAO./…dude im the biggest guy in school…bahahahhahaha///…are you kiddin me?

Christ.

You could just go on FB, search for a random girl name, and then get pictures off of a public profile… easy.[/quote]

nah leave it…Yeah Im currently 90kilos tho and well.At my school im the biggest…

ya…but she dumped you…??

[quote]Marlind wrote:
dude her best friend didnt want to get involved in thsi cos she didnt want to lose ther friendship…If i dont find teh photos I might aswell make public taht I fucked her best friend…I just want her to pay…[/quote]

I’m sorry bro, I don’t speak Retard. Most people on the board don’t, except certain characters in the politics forum.

There should be a translator online for 13-year old text message speak.

[quote]El Sonido wrote:
This girl used you?

What happened, did she cheat on you? Ditch you when it was convenient for her? Maybe wait around with you until something ‘better’ came up?

You know what I think would be a good idea.
Look back over your childhood.
Think about times in your early years when you may have felt rejected and shunned or scorned by others, particularly parents or primary caregivers - those who you depended on most for love and security.

Perhaps you were hurt and as a defenseless child were completely powerless to this emotional rejection, be it in the form of neglect, verbal/physical abuse or just generally being treated as a commodity or a burden/obligation.

You might find that your volatile reaction to this situation is due to inherent rejection/abandonment issues you have festering in your subconscious.

They say the best defense is a good offense, right?
So you’ve been hurt and the best way to defend yourself against it, and against your own acceptance of it, is to attack, blame others (rightfully or not) and ‘seek vengeance’ for the wrongs done against you that you were powerless to prevent or control.

Perhaps you could even talk to her and calmly and curiously ask for her take on the whole thing, what she thinks of her behaviour, how she felt/feels. Ask her if she considered how it might affect you emotionally and mentally and if she says she doesn’t care or didn’t consider it then calmly and curiously ask her what she thinks that might say about her personality and her conduct of others.

Just sayin.[/quote]

Nah she said smth behind my back…No I had the best childhood ever.I had ONE complex.Its a personal thing tho…

[quote]Marlind wrote:
yeah fat chicks[/quote]

That expression on your face… troubles me.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
yeah fat chicks[/quote]

Someone should have done the world a favor and pushed you off that railing before you get a chance to reproduce.

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:
ya…but she dumped you…??[/quote]

NO
she just called by the way,…

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Sharp4850 wrote:
Marlind wrote:
LMAO./…dude im the biggest guy in school…bahahahhahaha///…are you kiddin me?

Christ.

You could just go on FB, search for a random girl name, and then get pictures off of a public profile… easy.

nah leave it…Yeah Im currently 90kilos tho and well.At my school im the biggest…[/quote]

Well, that IS pretty big for elementary school.

Just wait until high school. You’ll be a little fish in a big pond.

This has got to be one of the more pathetic threads I have ever seen. Don’t you have any friends to talk some fucking sense into you? Are you looking for approval from total strangers on the internet? Fuck, get your shit together.

well. maybe.But Im eating like a horse and training like fuck…You cant just be born big…

What’s the plan then???

Marlind, are you drunk, dyslexic or retarded…?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
This has got to be one of the more pathetic threads I have ever seen. Don’t you have any friends to talk some fucking sense into you? Are you looking for approval from total strangers on the internet? Fuck, get your shit together.[/quote]

nah i just needed some photos…

[quote]Marlind wrote:
well. maybe.But Im eating like a horse and training like fuck…You cant just be born big…[/quote]

Are you drinking like a fish, too?

It sounds like it, judging by your posts.

yeah im a bit drunk lol…im going to sleep.maybe i just aint ok.fuck beer…

[quote]Marlind wrote:
yeah im a bit drunk lol…im going to sleep.maybe i just aint ok.fuck beer…[/quote]

Shit, how old are you again? Aren’t you like 14? Get yourself together.

Let me get this straight, you fucked your ex-gf’s best friend while you were dating and you think YOU deserve to take revenge?

I can’t stand when kids act like this

look at him goooooooooooooooo