Sweet Sixteen Thread

Duke. Loveum or hateum they are always there.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
dukefan4ever wrote:
Kuz wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
dukefan4ever wrote:
How about some thoughts on this years tournament and the Sweet 16? Who does everyone have winning it all? I think my Duke boys are going to bring it home again. (Sorry, Kuz!)

Don’t be sorry, be mistaken. Duke will go down. I think UConn will take it. They are the most talented team and the fact that they made the sweet 16 without playing well is a good sign for them. It looks similar to their last NC run in that respect. Btw, I hate UConn and Duke.

DB

Hmm. Seton Hall fan? Well, at least we agree on the hating Duke part. :slight_smile:

I agree. Duke is going down. All the way down to Indianapolis to collect their trophy.

Don’t hate the ACC just because the own the Big East. :slight_smile:

Haha. Own the Big East? Good one, I needed the laugh. And a common misconception among ACC schools is that you go down to Indianapolis when in fact, you go north.

And Kuz, I am on Orangeman, although I pull for SHU at times because I feel sorry for them as their administration holds them back.

DB[/quote]

I can appreciate the 'Cuse part since I used to live outside of Syracuse and was an Orangeman fan until being converted here in CT.

Any Nova fans on here?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
dukefan4ever wrote:

I can appreciate the 'Cuse part since I used to live outside of Syracuse and was an Orangeman fan until being converted here in CT.[/quote]

Did that involve an initiation complete with giving Jim Calhoun a full-body tongue bath? 'Cause that’s what I’ve heard.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Kuz wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
dukefan4ever wrote:

I can appreciate the 'Cuse part since I used to live outside of Syracuse and was an Orangeman fan until being converted here in CT.

Did that involve an initiation complete with giving Jim Calhoun a full-body tongue bath? 'Cause that’s what I’ve heard.

DB[/quote]

Someone has released the secret rituals! There must be an inquisition!

love Nova

I’m a Duke fan but I think UConn is the best team in the Tourney. I’m just glad Kansas lost. I fucking hate Kansas!

Villanova

It was a kick in the dick to see my Tar Heels lose to George Mason… but watch out for them next year.

They followed up their outstanding recruiting class (McDonald’s All-Americans Bobby Frasor, Danny Green and Tyler Hansborough- all of them did well this year; Hansborough has obviously gotten the most pub) with possibly UNC’s best recruiting classes ever. Current indications are that UNC will land the top PG, SG and PF in next year’s class- add them to the three freshman and Wes Miller and Reyshawn Terry… UNC is going to start next year in the top 5.

DUKE!!

Gotta go with UConn. I can’t stand Calhoun but their team is loaded this year and he knows how to get them to the promised land.

[quote]Dizzle wrote:
DUKE!![/quote]

Yes, you are correct.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Dizzle wrote:
DUKE!!

Yes, you are correct.[/quote]

NOPE! It’s a good night in college hoops when Duke goes down.

Ha haha, Fuck Duke. You lose!!!

[quote]dcb wrote:
It’s a good night in college hoops when Duke goes down. [/quote]

Amen to that. Dickie Vitale is probably looking for a window to jump out of.

[quote]brushga wrote:
dcb wrote:
It’s a good night in college hoops when Duke goes down.

Amen to that. Dickie Vitale is probably looking for a window to jump out of.[/quote]

LOL - I was thinking the same thing! He’s the biggest Duke fan there is. I give credit to Bilas because he’s got to want to Duke to win as much as anybody but he remains under control.

The best part is Reddick going 3 of 18. Halfway through the second half he’s crying on the bench (almost), and then coach k having a talk with him that does absolutely nothing. He just continued to choke for the rest of the game.

Good times, good times.

Gotta give love to Nova, but they aren’t gonna make it.

Anyone notice how LSU never ran a single play? And that they don’t have a point guard? And that it didn’t matter?

B.C.

[quote]dcb wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Dizzle wrote:
DUKE!!

Yes, you are correct.

NOPE! It’s a good night in college hoops when Duke goes down. [/quote]

Ahhhhh. Agreed! No tears shed by this Husky.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Ha haha, Fuck Duke. You lose!!![/quote]

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I could not have said it better myself!