Sweet Potatoes

Does anyone else love these as much as I do? I feel myself looking foward to having them with one of my meals every evening, almost becoming the highlight of my diet.

So you felt the need to create a whole thread about it? I don’t think it was a good idea to reveal to the general public that eating a sweet potato is the highlight of your day, not sure whether to rip on you or just feel bad.

But they are damn good.

Sweet Potatoes are the tits! I’m usually lazy so just microwave some oatmeal, but I typically have one a day. Tasty!

I eat them bitches raw…Taste kinda like carrots.

I tried steaming one the other day, tasted like shit. How do you prepare them?

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
I tried steaming one the other day, tasted like shit. How do you prepare them?[/quote]

lol, wash it with hot water real quick, poke some holes in it with a fork and microwave on high for 5-6 mins.

Cut’em up or get a french fry cutter then bake’em up covered with S&P and EVOO

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
I eat them bitches raw…Taste kinda like carrots. [/quote]

You’re a fucking gorilla.

Boil them shits for 30 min, then mash them with garlic and a little butter. Fantastic.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

WUT? srsly?

I love’m as well…I just haven’t had any in awhile. They’re quite filling.

I chop them up and boil them until tender/soft.

Had 425g of them with a heap of chicken breast for my P+C breakfast this morning.

May be a weird sounding breakfast but I look forward to it every morning!

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

Boil them shits for 30 min, then mash them with garlic and a little butter. Fantastic.[/quote]

That sounds amazing!

[quote]benmoore wrote:
I chop them up and boil them until tender/soft.

Had 425g of them with a heap of chicken breast for my P+C breakfast this morning.

May be a weird sounding breakfast but I look forward to it every morning![/quote]

I eat that a lot actually.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Cut’em up or get a french fry cutter then bake’em up covered with S&P and EVOO [/quote]

Or with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and stevia/splenda/whatever.

Sweet potatoes w/ cinnamon = fuck yeah motherfucker.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Sweet potatoes w/ cinnamon = fuck yeah motherfucker.[/quote]

You gotta post a recipe, I want to try that but I can see myself fucking it up.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

You gotta post a recipe, I want to try that but I can see myself fucking it up.[/quote]

Cook potatoes, add cinnamon.

used to love em, but if i have 1 regular sized one, it makes me gassy and i will shit

[quote]Icarus wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

You gotta post a recipe, I want to try that but I can see myself fucking it up.[/quote]

Cook potatoes, add cinnamon. [/quote]
That’s about it. Just cook potatoes in the microwave, add more time so it gets really soft, scoop it out with a spoon, mash it up, add lots o’ cinnamon. EAT THAT SHIT.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

Boil them shits for 30 min, then mash them with garlic and a little butter. Fantastic.[/quote]

Fuck yea. Wash them, peel them, Ingest them. Dont ruin them by boiling/cooking/steaming. I remember awhile back i read some nonsense about burning off certain nutrients in vegetables through their preparation, so i started eating raw vegetables. Havent looked back since.

EAT EM RAW!!