Sweet Pollyanna in LaLa land

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

I typed unicorn but I may have been thinking cock. [/quote]

Heeheehee…

Don’t forget the puppies!!

Ouro, did you get a tire for your home gym?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
CBear84 wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I typed unicorn but I may have been thinking cock. Who knows. It’s on my mind lately. It must be the tribulus.

The Pollyanna part comes from the fact that I typically believe what people tell me… pretty much all the time until I get burned. Then I fucking burn them back. Big time.

No wait just lately? I have a hard time remembering a time I DIDNT have it on my mind.

I’d like to get it off my mind and get it somewhere else. It’s on my ‘to do’ list.[/quote]

I know how to fix that.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[/quote]

I got one donut so far to make bumper plates. I’m trying to get the second. However, I don’t think I’ll be getting a big tire for flipping. I just don’t have the room.

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
CBear84 wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
I typed unicorn but I may have been thinking cock. Who knows. It’s on my mind lately. It must be the tribulus.

The Pollyanna part comes from the fact that I typically believe what people tell me… pretty much all the time until I get burned. Then I fucking burn them back. Big time.

No wait just lately? I have a hard time remembering a time I DIDNT have it on my mind.

I’d like to get it off my mind and get it somewhere else. It’s on my ‘to do’ list.

I know how to fix that.[/quote]

Aren’t you 32 7/8? I think you’re too young for me :slight_smile: hahaha.

I bet you do know how to fix that.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I got one donut so far to make bumper plates. I’m trying to get the second. However, I don’t think I’ll be getting a big tire for flipping. I just don’t have the room.[/quote]

Nonsense. You could go down your driveway, up the neighbors (the incline would really add to it), then back to your garage.

The question is, will your neighbors 1) come out yelling at you to get off their driveway; or 2) hide inside and peek through the window hoping you’ll leave?

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I got one donut so far to make bumper plates. I’m trying to get the second. However, I don’t think I’ll be getting a big tire for flipping. I just don’t have the room.

Nonsense. You could go down your driveway, up the neighbors (the incline would really add to it), then back to your garage.

The question is, will your neighbors 1) come out yelling at you to get off their driveway; or 2) hide inside and peek through the window hoping you’ll leave?[/quote]

I think my neighbours are scared of me and I like it that way. Now I just need to get my tenant scared of me. There are now two scooters in the side yard. I think he’s moved some chick in with him.

btw, I weighed in at 56.1 this morning. I think I have grossly underestimated my own metabolism. I started monitoring calories, nutrition and activities 3 weeks ago at which time I was weighing approximately 58.2 kg. I designed my daily eating to exceed 130 gms of protein/day with approximately 1900+/- calories thinking I’m burning approximately 2,050 to 2,400/day depending on whether or not I’m training. I thought this would be a good way to shed approximately 1/2 lb /week as a painless way to make weight for July. I’m upping calories a bit again and planning on having fun on Saturday. I hope Court brings lots of cupcakes.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

I typed unicorn but I may have been thinking cock.

Heeheehee…

[/quote]

hey. HEY!

How did you know what I have on my ass? Cool.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

The question is, will your neighbors 1) come out yelling at you to get off their driveway; or 2) hide inside and peek through the window hoping you’ll leave?

I think my neighbours are scared of me and I like it that way. Now I just need to get my tenant scared of me. There are now two scooters in the side yard. I think he’s moved some chick in with him.

btw, I weighed in at 56.1 this morning. I think I have grossly underestimated my own metabolism. I started monitoring calories, nutrition and activities 3 weeks ago at which time I was weighing approximately 58.2 kg. I designed my daily eating to exceed 130 gms of protein/day with approximately 1900+/- calories thinking I’m burning approximately 2,050 to 2,400/day depending on whether or not I’m training. I thought this would be a good way to shed approximately 1/2 lb /week as a painless way to make weight for July. I’m upping calories a bit again and planning on having fun on Saturday. I hope Court brings lots of cupcakes.
[/quote]

And you were freaking out about a few pounds…ha!

I will have lots of cupcakes… I’m making them tomorrow night :slight_smile:

The lifter list is out. There are 24 lifters, so 2 flights… 1 of 11, 1 of 13. I’m hoping they only have 11 in the first flight so at least the jr lifter is in the second flight. Otherwise there will be lots of us needing help all at once :slight_smile: RL and I will be in the first flight together. Yay us.

[quote]Court wrote:

And you were freaking out about a few pounds…ha!

I will have lots of cupcakes… I’m making them tomorrow night :slight_smile:

The lifter list is out. There are 24 lifters, so 2 flights… 1 of 11, 1 of 13. I’m hoping they only have 11 in the first flight so at least the jr lifter is in the second flight. Otherwise there will be lots of us needing help all at once :slight_smile: RL and I will be in the first flight together. Yay us.[/quote]

I think, therefore I freak. I’m still learning my body’s reaction to changes in food. The only time I’ve really cut for a reason was last fall and it really hit me.

Can you link the list? I’d love to see who else will be competing.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

Can you link the list? I’d love to see who else will be competing.[/quote]

http://www.niagarapowerlifting.org/2009_belle_river_three_lift.htm

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks RL. I’ll link it to Bunny.

I don’t think Pete M. will be there. I heard he hurt his elbow.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

I don’t think Pete M. will be there. I heard he hurt his elbow.[/quote]

Court already did.

Ya know, I’m going out on a limb and I’m going to predict that I place in the top 3 in my weight class…unless one of the 67.5 guys misses the weight cut-off.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Court already did.

Ya know, I’m going out on a limb and I’m going to predict that I place in the top 3 in my weight class…unless one of the 67.5 guys misses the weight cut-off.
[/quote]

You, my dear, are s.m.r.t. and psychic. You’re gonna rock it. I’ll even do a cartwheel for you … with a cupcake in my mouth.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Court already did.

[/quote]

That’s nothing.

I’m winning.

[quote]Court wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Court already did.

That’s nothing.

I’m winning.[/quote]

Only cuz I’m not there.

Maybe.

:frowning:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Court wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Court already did.

That’s nothing.

I’m winning.

Only cuz I’m not there.

Maybe.

:-([/quote]

Haha if you were there and we were close, my handlers would play games so that it was up to me to beat you or not. I’ve seen them do this with some of the guys. It’s pretty intense and interesting.

Either that or I’d just feed you cupcakes before you weighed in so you didn’t make 75 :wink:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I got one donut so far to make bumper plates. I’m trying to get the second. However, I don’t think I’ll be getting a big tire for flipping. I just don’t have the room.[/quote]

You can always come over to my place and use mine anyway.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

You can always come over to my place and use mine anyway.[/quote]

Ring me when the prowler arrives and we can join the cult.