T Nation

Sweet Find!

it seems karma is on my side after the most annoying gym experience ever that i had the other day.

there is a store named bargain city who takes products that fell off a shelf or something and dent the box, or that was over ordered by other retailers and buys them at cost from the others. they sell the products a few cents to a few dollars over cost and only stock non-perishable items with long shelf lives or defective furniture etc.

any ways, i work part time at a radioshack down the sidewalk as i finish college and wandered in on break to see if they had anything good at the time.

i found an entire section of Myoplex original formula 20 packet boxes for $9.00!

i bought five of them and will probably go back for more if they are still there! what a steal!

Holy shit, no way?!?!? Where do you live? Where is this store? Do they still have more? Oh, golly!

SOO glad you shared. That’s just so relevant to everyone else.

[quote]conner wrote:
Holy shit, no way?!?!? Where do you live? Where is this store? Do they still have more? Oh, golly!

SOO glad you shared. That’s just so relevant to everyone else.[/quote]

yeah way dude!!! and posted in the off topic section! OMG! and i’m like so glad you felt it necessary to comment if it wasn’t relevent?? you don’t like, have anything else to do? that sucks bro! just keep reading my posts when you are bored!

[quote]texasguy wrote:
conner wrote:

SOO glad you shared. That’s just so relevant to everyone else.

yeah way dude!!! and posted in the off topic section! OMG! and i’m like so glad you felt it necessary to comment if it wasn’t relevent?? you don’t like, have anything else to do? that sucks bro! just keep reading my posts when you are bored![/quote]

That guy’s a Masshole