SWAT Team Takes Down Gay Gym

Man, this is crazy.

I thought my gym was bad…

SWAT for a gay gym? That’s like sending the Navy SEALS to arrest some 90 year old lady in a wheelchair. I’m glad that police budget is justified.

gay

Now thats brokeback.

A gay gym???

Now Ive heard it all.

If this story is true, (and you never know we have seen similar stories that turn out to be false) this is a complete waste of tax payer dollars. Furthermore, it smacks of “police state thuggery” just as the article stated.

It’s like using a hammer to kill a fly…overkill!

Wow, I’m so going to start a company that makes body armor for rectal protection.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
Wow, I’m so going to start a company that makes body armor for rectal protection.[/quote]

LOL

Now that’s some unbiased reporting right there. I’m sure they got all the facts “straight”.

A gym that serves alcohol? what the?

SWAT scared of getting raped? what the?

SWAT called in regarding illegal alcohol sales? what the?

cray-zee

fake news, lol!

I never go into a gay gym without this thing on.

I have some experience in these things and I would almost certainly call this story bogus.

Awesome creativity by the author.

[quote]JD430 wrote:
I have some experience in these things and I would almost certainly call this story bogus.[/quote]

Too easy…

[quote]oboffill wrote:
JD430 wrote:
I have some experience in these things and I would almost certainly call this story bogus.

Too easy…[/quote]

Agreed.

DB

The event did take place, however the story is obviously written by someone who hasn’t looked at the other side of the story.

After reading this article I can’t believe that people would think it was true! You can tell from the way it is written it’s a joke.