Swarm of Asian Giant Hornets or Pack of Rabid Wolves

If you had to decide would you rather take on a swarm of asian giant hornets Beware the Giant Hornets | World's Deadliest - YouTube or a pack of wolves - YouTube

Oh and you have no weapons

What’s the location? That information is critical for my decision.

Wolves wolves wolves.

I’d climb a tree while the hornets killed off the wolves.

Asian Hornets, wearing a full body Bee/Hornet Suit.
A Bee Suit is not a Weapon, and you can’t change the rules now…heh.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
What’s the location? That information is critical for my decision.[/quote]

An open field.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
What’s the location? That information is critical for my decision.[/quote]

An open field.[/quote]
So vague. The wolves then.

I think your fucked either way but I suppose the wolves.

You might have a chance of taking one of them with you.

Obviously wolves. Getting killed by some damn bees is a terrible doom. They’ll never fucking let you into Valhalla for that.

1 Like

I’ve already been swarmed by bald faced hornets and didn’t die, so I’ll stick with the bugs.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I’ve already been swarmed by bald faced hornets and didn’t die, so I’ll stick with the bugs.
[/quote]

Swarmed by hornets? How did that happen??? Inquiring minds want to know!

[quote]csulli wrote:
Obviously wolves. Getting killed by some damn bees is a terrible doom. They’ll never fucking let you into Valhalla for that.[/quote]

x2

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Swarmed by hornets? How did that happen??? Inquiring minds want to know![/quote]

While brush cutting a hillside I swatted right through the hive, which was built in a wild rose bush.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Swarmed by hornets? How did that happen??? Inquiring minds want to know![/quote]

While brush cutting a hillside I swatted right through the hive, which was built in a wild rose bush.

[/quote]

Is the swarm of bees a reasonable # or are we talking 500+? Because if it was 50 or something I might take the bees.

I would pick the pack of rabid wolves. I would climb into a tree, and watch as they tear each other apart.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
I would pick the pack of rabid wolves. I would climb into a tree, and watch as they tear each other apart. [/quote]
There’s no such thing as a pack of rabid wolves once the virus has incubated.

Asian giant hornets?

THAT’S RACIST!!!

1 Like

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

I used to work in landscaping and got too close to a nest while pruning a hedge. Those things are the fucking worst!

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

I used to work in landscaping and got too close to a nest while pruning a hedge. Those things are the fucking worst![/quote]

I’ve gotten blasted by those bastards too many times to count. One of the worst I’d seen was when I was cutting trees. The climber lopped off a dead branch with a big colony in it. As soon as the branch started falling they whizzed out and started nailing him, then the branch hit the ground and the rest came after me.

He was stuck tied off to the trunk 20 feet in the air getting swarmed. To get away he unhooked and tried dropping, but in a panic ended up swinging, flopping and dislocating his shoulder as he tried to grab and break his fall.

I hate bees.