SUV Family Chased By Bikers

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

What video are you watching? The Range Rover driver isn’t anywhere near another biker until the biker cuts him off and brake checks him.[/quote]

Bullshit. He is less than 1 car length away from the bike in front BEFORE the other bike passes him. That is TOO DAMN CLOSE.[/quote]

That bike came out of the right lane. He put himself that close to the car. At the start of the video there are no bikes in front of the SUV and you can see the one on the right side swerve over in front. The next bike that was saying something to the driver from the left comes over and begins to slow to a stop. This was not a brake check, it was a forced stop.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

What video are you watching? The Range Rover driver isn’t anywhere near another biker until the biker cuts him off and brake checks him.[/quote]

Bullshit. He is less than 1 car length away from the bike in front BEFORE the other bike passes him. That is TOO DAMN CLOSE.[/quote]

There is no other bike in front of him. I see other bikes passing in front of the SUV but he is not following anyone too closely.[/quote]

Dude, he is literally driving as if he is with the bikes.

That is a dumb ass move if you are so scared about the safety of your two year old and aren’t trying to hurt anyone.

He should have slowed the fuck down and let them pass. He didn’t. He drive faster and hit someone.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

and didn’t attend to the guy he HIT.

[/quote]

He wasn’t given the chance to now was he?[/quote]

He had a long fuckng chance to slow down and let the bikes pass.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

the first thing that happens is the SUV humping the rear end of a bike.

He was riding to close…and then he HIT the other bike.

No one knows what the fuck the SUV driver said…and anyone thinking that he did NOTHING to provoke anyone is talking out of their ass.

What we do know is that the SUV hit the bike first.[/quote]

Please answer the question… Does the above justify slashing his tires and pounding the side of his car in with a 2-YEAR OLD inside?

Or maybe the biker should exchanged insurance info with the driver, or got his license plate# and reported him to the police for hitting his bike like any good citizen would.[/quote]

The driver of the fucking suv should have thought of that before riding someone’s ass less than 1 car length away as if that isn’t putting the rider’s lives at risk.

The suv rider is the dummy.

Look at how close he was before anything happened.

In my city, that means you are trying to hurt me. [/quote]

Ok so you believe riding someone’s ass or getting in an accident with them justifies slashing their tires and pounding their vehicle in with a young child inside. Nice.

The suv “rider” might be the dummy, by the bikers will be the ones sitting in jail and deservedly so.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

No one is disputing that there are asshole drivers and riders. So the SUV was driving to close to the bikes… maybe accidently tapped one of the bikes after he was brake checked(accidents happen on the road you know.) This justifies slashing the tires and smashing the car in with a 2-year old??

I would also add… brake checking an SUV with a BIKE is a pretty damn idiotic idea. [/quote]

WTF?

Have you ever been “TAPPED” by an SUV on a bike?

I have. It means you got HIT…and then the fucker ran off after doing it and didn’t attend to the guy he HIT.

Look, I have been in situations like that…so I may have a different perspective…because I KNOW how people like that guy in the SUV drive. He was driving them too close to start with. That was WHY the bike rider got in front to PROTECT the other riders.

Why the fuck would you drive that close to a bike in the first place unless acting like an ass?[/quote]

I ride also, and have acknowledged that people can be dicks to bikers. Not the case here as no one was in front of the SUV and riders from the right and left converge in front of the SUV very close. Even if he tapped one, it does not justify the physical attack. By attacking his car, they turned themselves into criminals threatening the well being of his family and should be dealt with as such.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

There is no other bike in front of him. I see other bikes passing in front of the SUV but he is not following anyone too closely.[/quote]

That is a dumb ass move if you are so scared about the safety of your two year old and aren’t trying to hurt anyone.

He should have slowed the fuck down and let them pass. He didn’t. He drive faster and hit someone.[/quote]

Since when is it his responsibility to slow down for bikers? He has as much right to use the road as they do.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

Ok so you believe riding someone’s ass or getting in an accident with them justifies slashing their tires and pounding their vehicle in with a young child inside. Nice.[/quote]

LOL.

As if the driver of the SUV didn’t say anything provoking and refused to get out of his car.

He caused a fucking accident.

If you ride my ass that close you are trying to end my life. That same “TAP” you mentioned could have been him running over someone else.

That is why you don’t ride a bike that close.

[quote]
The suv “rider” might be the dummy, by the bikers will be the ones sitting in jail and deservedly so.[/quote]

I don’t think they deserve it for chasing him. If he got beat up, then yeah. But the incidents leading up to the chase were the fault of the SUV driver.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

He should have slowed the fuck down and let them pass. He didn’t. He drive faster and hit someone.[/quote]

Since when is it his responsibility to slow down for bikers? He has as much right to use the road as they do.
[/quote]

?? He has a right to NOT be within 1 car length of another vehicle.

What, is there even 2 feet worth of space before anything happened?

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

and didn’t attend to the guy he HIT.

[/quote]

He wasn’t given the chance to now was he?[/quote]

He had a long fuckng chance to slow down and let the bikes pass.[/quote]

If he was driving the speed limit he should not have to slow down to let them pass. Just the same as bikes should be treated as cars same as anyone else on the road, they have to follow the same rules, if you can pass safely fine, if not you slow down till you can. If you would rather weave in and out inches from peoples bumpers acting like a royal fucktard then you are kind of asking to get hit. That is what these guys were doing.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

Ok so you believe riding someone’s ass or getting in an accident with them justifies slashing their tires and pounding their vehicle in with a young child inside. Nice.[/quote]

LOL.

As if the driver of the SUV didn’t say anything provoking and refused to get out of his car.

If you ride my ass that close you are trying to end my life. That same “TAP” you mentioned could have been him running over someone else.

[quote]
The suv “rider” might be the dummy, by the bikers will be the ones sitting in jail and deservedly so.[/quote]

I don’t think they deserve it for chasing him. If he got beat up, then yeah. But the incidents leading up to the chase were the fault of the SUV driver.[/quote]

The police would disagree with you as would pretty much everyone else.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
The police would disagree with you as would pretty much everyone else.
[/quote]

NWA wrote a song that fits how I feel in this instance.

Look, if you drive 3 feet away from a bike’s rear tire, you are putting the life of that rider at risk.

That much is fact.

I wouldn’t let someone hit me after doing that and not react as if it were a real fucking accident.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[/quote]

?? He has a right to NOT be within 1 car length of another vehicle.

What, is there even 2 feet worth of space before anything happened?[/quote]

It’s become clear that you have no clue what you are speaking about or haven’t watched the video. The only reason the SUV was following too closely to anyone was because they put themselves there.

All I can say is I would be highly pissed and would get off my bike and approach a driver if THEY FUCKING HIT ME IN THE BACK OF MY BIKE WHILE DRIVING.

Call me crazy.

if that person then runs off and hits other bikes and people…don’t you fault that guy?[/quote]

The guy on the bike cut in front of him and stopped. How stupid is that? He should expect to get hit. If you cut someone off with a car/truck/moped/motorcycle and brake check them don’t be surprised if you get rear ended.

They are very lucky he wasn’t carrying, the guy with the helmet would be dead and the suv driver would have been within his rights.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
It’s become clear that you have no clue what you are speaking about or haven’t watched the video. The only reason the SUV was following too closely to anyone was because they put themselves there.[/quote]

I have watched that part several times.

In my city, if I was in a car and 30 bikes road by (which happens every wednesday and some sundays), I would slow the fuck down so they could safely pass.

That driver didn’t do that. He maintained his speed and stayed within less than 1 car length of the car in front (which is fucking wrong no matter what).

That is fucking dangerous to the bike rider.

Thinking he didn’t need to slow down at all when this many bikes ride by is retarded.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

All I can say is I would be highly pissed and would get off my bike and approach a driver if THEY FUCKING HIT ME IN THE BACK OF MY BIKE WHILE DRIVING.

Call me crazy.

if that person then runs off and hits other bikes and people…don’t you fault that guy?[/quote]

The guy on the bike cut in front of him and stopped. How stupid is that? He should expect to get hit. If you cut someone off with a car/truck/moped/motorcycle and brake check them don’t be surprised if you get rear ended.

They are very lucky he wasn’t carrying, the guy with the helmet would be dead and the suv driver would have been within his rights.[/quote]

Look a the vid again.

Even before that the car is in the middle of the bikes riding with them.

That is fucking stupid.

That is WHY the other bike did that.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

All I know is that the bikers by all accounts, started the physical altercation (regardless of what was said) by slashing tires and beating on the car with helmets. If I have my two year old and wife in the car, I am fleeing that scene as well. [/quote]

???

He HIT THE OTHER BIKE first.[/quote]

The biker cut him off an brake checked him.
[/quote]

???

I ride bikes. The driver of the bike didn’t do shit but get in front of him. That is LEGAL.

Hitting the car in front of you is NOT… if you run away afterwards and run over bikes and people.

You shouldn’t be that fucking close to the bikes in the first place.[/quote]

You think it is perfectly legal to cut someone off and stop? Good luck with that.

Next on tonight’s evening news, large man stuck in the wheelwell of SUV.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

LOL.

[quote]

I don’t think they deserve it for chasing him. If he got beat up, then yeah. But the incidents leading up to the chase were the fault of the SUV driver.[/quote]

Everything in that post was speculation or blatantly false. You have no idea what was said or who started it but my money would be with the bikers considering the NYPD was already plenty aware of previous years recklessness from the same group. No one was in front of him, the bikers put themselves there thru their own recklessness from the right and left of the SUV.

The biker then proceeded to slow to a stop with bikers on the left and right of the SUV, hemming him in, still 0% SUV drivers fault. Finally, sensing the danger of being surrounded by multiple assailants and forced to stop, the driver taps the back in front of him which would be a perfectly standard reaction whether it was bikes or cars doing the surrounding. They bikers then proceed to attack the mans car initiating an assault. Still 0% fault with the driver.

He flees as should be expected from people attacking you. Stopped by bikers again. They jerk the door open and he flees. He is finally pinned in and beaten half to death. 0% SUV drivers fault, 100% bikers fault on all counts. The only thing he did wrong was not be more efficient in using his vehicle as a weapon to take them out.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

You think it is perfectly legal to cut someone off and stop? Good luck with that.[/quote]

WTF?

What if he needed to stop? He drove in front because the fucking suv was on their ass.

His goal was to create room because the idiot in the suv didn’t understand that.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
It’s become clear that you have no clue what you are speaking about or haven’t watched the video. The only reason the SUV was following too closely to anyone was because they put themselves there.[/quote]

I have watched that part several times.

In my city, if I was in a car and 30 bikes road by (which happens every wednesday and some sundays), I would slow the fuck down so they could safely pass.

That driver didn’t do that. He maintained his speed and stayed within less than 1 car length of the car in front (which is fucking wrong no matter what).

That is fucking dangerous to the bike rider.

Thinking he didn’t need to slow down at all when this many bikes ride by is retarded.[/quote]

I wouldn’t slow down. They should drive like they have sense. Single file in the middle of a lane. If they don’t then they are the ones in the wrong, not the other cars for not giving bikes special treatment. That is no better than the cars not giving the bikers the same respect as other cars.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

You think it is perfectly legal to cut someone off and stop? Good luck with that.[/quote]

WTF?

What if he needed to stop? He drove in front because the fucking suv was on their ass.

His goal was to create room because the idiot in the suv didn’t understand that.[/quote]

If he needed to stop, he should have pulled over to the side of the road just like he would have if he was in a car. How many cars stop in the middle lane of the freeway???