Sustevol Advice

A buddy of mine wants to take sustevol. We googled it and read a few message boards and found no info ther than what people expected [alot of mass and a fucked up liver’s about it].

My boy is researching pct and set on taking this product. Does anyone have any experience and/or advice? I appreciate all ya’lls help.

Its a stack. And a strong one from what i can see. It seems that it has 3 methylated oral steroids in it similar to halodrol, superdrol AND pheraplex.

It is fucked up on the liver but low in the dosing as long as he stays away from booze and other kidney/liver harsh things it should be fine. Guy i know taking it gained a pound a day and hes 10 days into his cycle so i guess its legit.

[quote]SinCityGymRat wrote:
Its a stack. And a strong one from what i can see. It seems that it has 3 methylated oral steroids in it similar to halodrol, superdrol AND pheraplex.

It is fucked up on the liver but low in the dosing as long as he stays away from booze and other kidney/liver harsh things it should be fine. Guy i know taking it gained a pound a day and hes 10 days into his cycle so i guess its legit.[/quote]

Yeah, 10lbs in 10 days is some creatine type gains…I’l let him know.

Also, do you know if he’s taking 1 or 2 pills? Thanks.

hey guys, you both seem like you know what you are talking about so i have a question. i am ninteen .

last year i was 165lbs. and took oxodrol, halodrol, trenadrol and promagnon 50 wich is like a half dose of halodrol. i took the recomended wait periods in between and i followed each up with novedex as instructed to keep my gains.

i now way 210. i m now ninteen and have just purchased sustevol, i m hesitant to take it because of my age and the thought that i messed w/ my test. levels enough at a young age. please let me know what you think, maybe im just being paranoid haha.

[quote]SinCityGymRat wrote:

It is fucked up on the liver but low in the dosing as long as he stays away from booze and other kidney/liver harsh things it should be fine. Guy i know taking it gained a pound a day and hes 10 days into his cycle so i guess its legit.[/quote]

hey man seems like you know wat your talking about. my story is that i took halodrol, oxodrol, trenadrol and promagnon 50 last year all with the recomended breaks and all followed up w/ novedex.

i was 165lbs last year and now im 19yrs old and 208. i currently bought sustevol and i just want to know if its safe and if im not messin w/ my test. levels to much at a young age. and if you have any secrets on stretch marks im gettin a few.

I just recently started taking it, and after about a week the gains in strength and size are very legit after about 3 weeks with propper diet, its one of the best suppliments u can get over the counter ive ever taken, just be sure to being an anti-e going into the last week of a cycle

jdoggs,

You are correct. Those compounds that you previously took have messed with your natural t levels. You will be better off to wait till a later time in life think about using something along those lines again.

First you should take full advantage of your current high t levels being as your 19 years old.
See Ya

First off all this shit is real steroids. So they need real pct not Novedex they need Nolvadex. Also to the 19 year old if you took all that shit in one year then im assuming u have shrunk your balls and that is the exact reason. You need to do proper pct no matter what you take. Nolvadex for four weeks at a minimum 40mged first week 30 mg ed 2nd week 20mged 3rd and 10 ed for the fourth.

Hes takin one in the morning and one at night

Good God. What in the hell has happened to the steroid forum?

You guys are talking about designer orals. Those are just like playing with fire.

I can’t believe you people are judging gains by how much scale weight you put on.

I guess the designer market will never go away because there seems to be a never ending supply of idiots that know shit about AAS - real AAS - who are more than willing to fork over good money for unproven crap.

No wonder all of the old vets have quit and moved on.

On of those orals is Turinabol which is a proven steroid. One of the others is madol, a designer from the balco scandal, so also a legit steroid, and Superdrol is just a more toxic masterdrol. Muscular development actually just did a write up for all of these ingredients in their latest issue. Check it out!

Turinabol… Close to it maybe, but not turinabol. That is why it was or is legal. because it is not turinabol!! All the illegal AAS has been tried and tested, don’t be a guinea pig for the companies!! Research and do the real thing!

lilguy

thanks for the advice bro and everyone else, i dont know nearly as much as you so some of the things you were saying after i kinda got lost. but agian thanks i didnt take it. were the hell did you guys learn all this shit, im mad eager for the knowledge.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Good God. What in the hell has happened to the steroid forum?

You guys are talking about designer orals. Those are just like playing with fire.

I can’t believe you people are judging gains by how much scale weight you put on.

I guess the designer market will never go away because there seems to be a never ending supply of idiots that know shit about AAS - real AAS - who are more than willing to fork over good money for unproven crap.

No wonder all of the old vets have quit and moved on. [/quote]

This is what I have been saying!!! I used to be on here in 2002-2003 timeframe, got off because of all the pro-hormone related questions. I thought after a couple of years of the shit being banned, things may have been “normal”. Still the same shit to weed through…Sigh!