T Nation

Sustaplex 325 Cycle

As per posting guidelines:

1. 28 y/o, 3-4 yrs training consistently, 275 Bench, 320 Squat, 365 Dead, only ran m-drol twice in 4 week cycles with clomid PCT 1 year ago.

Weight - 185lbs
BF - 10-11%

Looking to add 15lbs of lean mass, while keeping bodyfat at least where it is if not lower.

1. Cycle
    W 1-8 : Sustaplex 325mg 1x per week
    W 1-10 : Adex .25mg EOD

2. PCT Stasis Taper
    W 11-12 : Sustaplex 50 mg 1x per week
    W 13-14: " 40 mg 1x per week
    W 15-16: " 30mg 1x per week
    W 17-18: " 20mg 1x per week
    W 19-20 " 10mg 1x per week

I chose Sustaplex because it has a blend of test where hopefully I can take the best of both worlds in a medium length cycle with release of test into the bloodstream. As far as spreading it out by shooting 1x per week, maybe thats not the best idea so hopefully some more experienced guys can critique.

If I left anything out please let me know. I did my homework and I’m trying to get this right.

I know there isn’t alot of info on here about Sustaplex 325 (one thread, half a page). The make-up of the blend is as follows:
30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

Thanks for any help.

If you are going to use this product you should use between .5-.7 of a cc every other day. 1.5cc’s a week of this test-blend equals approximately 487.5mgs of testosterone per week. This is a good dose of testosterone per week for a first cycle. In all reality, unless you already purchased the sustaplex, you would be better off with testosterone enenthate or cypionate so u could inject it every 3 or 4 days instead of every other day. Alas, sounds like you still have some more research to do.

How tall are you?

5’10"

I already have it.

Would it make sense to do .75 - 1 cc E3D, approx 2 shots per week and run a 5 weeker?

Fuck no it wouldnt.

Testosterone blends are based on flawed logic. You can get stable blood levels by shooting it once or twice a week. And you cant run a short cycle because the long esters are really long and take a while to kick in.

At this point the best bet is to frontload it. Shoot it EOD. Finish it at 8 weeks.

Whats the point of 325mg/wk?

EDIT

meant to say CAN’T get stable blood levels.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Fuck no it wouldnt.

Testosterone blends are based on flawed logic. You can get stable blood levels by shooting it once or twice a week. And you cant run a short cycle because the long esters are really long and take a while to kick in.

At this point the best bet is to frontload it. Shoot it EOD. Finish it at 8 weeks.

Whats the point of 325mg/wk? [/quote]

BONEZ, thanks for the info. I was hoping you’d stop in.

If you don’t mind could you give an example of what the frontload would look like to start? 2-3 cc / week then taper to 1 cc?

I guess no point in 325mg/week. I was going for the slow and steady approach because I’m not looking to put on that much mass and I’d rather is be gradual.

Once again thank you for the help.

Steroids =/= slow and steady. My opinion at least. Just train natural if you dont want to get ‘too big’

Someone using 500mg/wk with test e (2 inj per week) could do a frontload by injecting 500mg on the first shot and 500 on the second. Or 700+ on the first shot and then just continue as normal. I dont use any math equations to frontload. I cant be bothered.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Steroids =/= slow and steady. My opinion at least. Just train natural if you dont want to get ‘too big’

Someone using 500mg/wk with test e (2 inj per week) could do a frontload by injecting 500mg on the first shot and 500 on the second. Or 700+ on the first shot and then just continue as normal. I dont use any math equations to frontload. I cant be bothered. [/quote]

Thank you for the breakdown.

Its def not a “i dont want to get to big” scenario. I just have a specific goal and I want it to look as believable as possible.

Once again thanks BONEZ.

You are 5’10 and 185lbs, do you really feel steroids are necessary? I was your same height and a couple pounds heavier when I had stopped working out and didn’t have a stable housing situation, not enough food etc at the age of 18…

You are not strong, you are not big. Spend more time on training and eating properly.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
You are 5’10 and 185lbs, do you really feel steroids are necessary? I was your same height and a couple pounds heavier when I had stopped working out and didn’t have a stable housing situation, not enough food etc at the age of 18…

You are not strong, you are not big. Spend more time on training and eating properly.[/quote]

I let your first post slide, because it wasn’t that bad. But this was is just plain fucking ignorant.

• I’m not a 18 year old kid who doesn’t eat enough, i’ll be 30 in a little over a year. Most likely I know more about training and nutrition than you do and I have seen slow but steady gains for the past 3-4 years. I want to do a cycle for the same reason most guys want to do it : Quick, hard gains.

• Had you been BONEZ, Prisoner, Furious George, Westclock or anyone with any respect on these boards who I’ve actually read a post from I might be inclined to probe further on this. But clearly this “eat more and lift heavy” shit is just a canned response you’ve read a million times given out to eager/impatient teenagers.

• Guess what? You don’t need fucking elite PL totals to get big. Does that shock you? Are you saying I could not possibly be 200lbs (goal weight) at my height with my lifts. Who says I train those three movements regularly?
    If you would have asked why my squat and dead numbers are low you may have found out that my L4-L5 is herniated and degenerating. But you decided to take the route of the douche.

I don’t mind criticism. Hell, BONEZ did it in his own way and I appreciate that he took the time to respond. Do everyone a favor here and don’t give out advice until you take the time to actually learn some shit yourself.

Yes frontload.

You what, you bring up some good points. I won’t bother throwing out my credentials because plenty of people who are certified personal trainers do not know shit about training or about drugs. Sorry to hear about your back, that sucks, but at the end of the day I feel just in fine in my experience and knowledge. Hope your journey goes smoothly and you achieve what you want.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

• I’m not a 18 year old kid who doesn’t eat enough, i’ll be 30 in a little over a year. Most likely I know more about training and nutrition than you do and I have seen slow but steady gains for the past 3-4 years. I want to do a cycle for the same reason most guys want to do it : Quick, hard gains.
    [\quote]
    Not a valid point. There is a guy at my guy who is in his 40’s. He is there every day except Sunday without failure. He has not missed a single workout in over 6 years, a point he is very proud of. And guess what, he is still fat as hell and weak as shit. You’re almost 30, congratulations… but wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age.

I don’t mean to lecture you, not really my place. Just don’t get upset when someone tells you not to do what you want to do. He’s not wrong. 185 at 5’10 is not big and your lifts (even your bench) are not that amazing, good for someone your size though I guess.

[quote]NavyMustang wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[\quote]
    Not a valid point. There is a guy at my guy who is in his 40’s. He is there every day except Sunday without failure. He has not missed a single workout in over 6 years, a point he is very proud of. And guess what, he is still fat as hell and weak as shit. You’re almost 30, congratulations… but wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age.

I don’t mean to lecture you, not really my place. Just don’t get upset when someone tells you not to do what you want to do. He’s not wrong. 185 at 5’10 is not big and your lifts (even your bench) are not that amazing, good for someone your size though I guess.
[/quote]

I will fap to your avatar.

Other than that I have no idea what point you were trying to make.

fap fap fap

I guess as long as something useful comes from my post…

lulz

I wrote a long informative reply to this thread but…got cut off again and asked me to re-log in loosing my post.

This seems to happen to me around 12 am in oz looking like it.

I dont have time to write it again now must sleep but will reply tomorrow night.

[quote]smith machine wrote:
I wrote a long informative reply to this thread but…got cut off again and asked me to re-log in loosing my post.

This seems to happen to me around 12 am in oz looking like it.

I dont have time to write it again now must sleep but will reply tomorrow night.

[/quote]

Thank you for your efforts.

I look forward to your post.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Fuck no it wouldnt.

Whats the point of 325mg/wk?

EDIT

meant to say CAN’T get stable blood levels. [/quote]

+1

Im about your age (29, 30 soon) and I’ll give you some experience/advice.

I have been training with an injury for the last 11 years (Completely Torn Left knee ACL ligament, 2 different miniscus tears, 2 arthroscopic surgeries 1998/1999) since the age of 18.

My knee still hasnt been re-constructed and is pretty f-ed up with more internal damage than I knew about.

I found this out about 1.5 years ago when I passed Air force entry but was knocked back on my L knee MRI scans…too much internal damage couldnt get clearance. Apparently I have the knee joint of an elderly person but more damage…Great!

I can train without pain 99% of the time now doing what I do with the occasional twinge here and there, for yourself…If you cant lift heavy because of pain or injury risk and im not having a go at you mate…maybe you shouldnt be trying to. Dont fight the force. I can hardly do any leg weights, I am forced to do other things for leg muscle growth no choice.

Seriously this is your back man if you F it up…ur screwed for life you wont even be getting out of bed. I know plenty of people that have had different disc type of problems and they are no joke.

Is it really worth it?

Because if thats holding you back…you will never get big unless you lift big eat big steroids or not.

Quote: Ronnie Coleman
Everyone wanna be big but no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight.
I love that quote.

Steroids will only assist you by forcing your body able to lift more than it naturally can (ie.lift heavy) and rebuilding the muscle more efficiently/efectively-hence get stronger bigger.

And you notice strength before size on cycle too.

I will tell you know for the results you seek, you would want to be eating 7 times per day, about 300 gram total protein (100 gram meat has roughly 15-20 g protein) shakes in between meals is the only way I can do it. Small amount of carbs with each meal too spread out.

Carbs, depends on your metabolism enough to grow a little-not enough to gain fat, enough efa’s multivites, etc.

If ANY of you diet/training/sleep is not 100% perfect to achieve your goal…you wont. On 300mg test per week…I highly doubt it.

Im not saying this to be a dick im saying this as i/we dont know exactly what your diet looks like and what you know about nutrition.

Im not having a go at you im trying to figure out where ur at so as to what to advise.

You are trying to grow muscle without a calorie surplus…even on tons of gear its not easy its still slow if everything else is perfect. remember initial gains are water retention suq and intramuscular, you will loose that fast post cycle.

Im on wk 4 of a cut cycle now of around 3 gram total AAS…I am gaining extremely slowly while leaning at a medium pace.

Everything is 100% (training/diet).

Im 5’11.5, 270lb 19% bf. 160kg Bench 4 reps (heavy lifts across the board all bodyparts balanced) after pct im aiming for 255 lb @ 9-12%bf. Ill be content with that but I have strength goals also (I am not a powerlifter, i am a bodybuilder).

I achieved this from being a fat 250lb weak ass very high unknown bf 80 kg bench press low lifts across the board in a little under one year with only one injectable cycle and two short oral cycles.

Im not perfect but I know alot about training and nutrition when it comes to growing muscle and my own body.

When I thought I knew but didnt know much at 22 yrs old…I was 215lb @17%bf but my lifts were higher than yours.

I was training for 1.5 yrs straight natural and then stuck. Hit a cycle and guess what…I got stuck again. Then I didnt cycle again till last year.

If i knew then what I new now…things would have been very different.

Im not doubting your knowledge…What im saying is keep an open mind.