Dianabol-10mg tabs 3 per day 4 hours a part Total : 30mg/day

Weeks 1-10

Sust250 .5ml’s EOD Total : 500mg/per week
Deca250 1.4ml’s once week Total : 400mg/per week

PCT

1 bottle Nolvadex 25mg @ 50 tabs
2 vials of HCG 5000 ICU

PCT Plan

I’ve read the PCT stickies and have done some research but would like advice from experienced users on if I have enough PCT gear and how to use it properly.

Proposed PCT Plan

2 days after last injection start HCG 1000iu per day for 10 days

3 weeks after last injection start Nolvadex for 4 weeks as follows

Week

1 - Nolvadex 50mg/day
2 - Nolvadex 50mg/day
3 - Nolvadex 25mg/day
4 - Nolvadex 25mg/day

I would like to know your opinion on Cycle Plan and PCT plan.

A few things.

I think if you are pinning .5ml eod you are averaging 437.5 per week . Small doses like .5ml tend to have a higher percentage variation too due to waste, slight measurement variation, etc. so you could easily end up at 400 mg a week. Maybe pin three days a week, m/w/f? That is five less pins over your cycle.

You might consider frontloading too since it will be a few weeks to hit peak levels and that means 30% of your cycle is underdosed.

Do you have an AR? Why not play it safe and use one?

Here is my math, i’m not really great at it but does this not work out?

250mg per 1 ml of sust

250mg x .5ml = 125 mg

125mg x 4(pins per week) = 500mg.

Correct me if i’m wrong.

I would not object to pin 3 times a week at a slightly higher doseage. My reason for the afformentioned doseage is due to research explaining that sustanon is best injected every other day to maintain blood stable blood and hormone levels. I’m sure 3 injections wouldn’t change levels too much. I would really appreciate suggestions and or opinions from experienced users.

As for AR I have nothing, but can get anything. Do you have any suggestions?

Sorry forgot to touch on the front loading. I didn’t consider front loading. To be honest I didn’t come across that theory while researching, and don’t know much about it. I will have to start reading more.

For AI read this: SERM and AI Sticky - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

EOD injection mean some weeks you pin 4x S, T, TH, S for 500 total and the next week is M, W, F for 3x or 375 which gives 437.5 average per week. By going to 3x a week you drop the extra five pins of the fours week, plus it is easier to think MWF every week for pinning. Once you are loaded the 2 days off won’t make a noticeable difference.

Lots of info on frontloading, but the very basic is just double up everything the first week. Just keep it simple.

You can split the deca to M, F so the sus and deca should fit int the same pin too.

There are those who prefer deca at 50% of their test, so you might see how it goes and bump your test to 750 a week.

[quote]nik-giana wrote:
Stats

Height : 5"11
Weight : 190 lb
BF% : 13%
Build : Ectomorph
Exp : 3 Years Lifting
Played Hockey for 15 years

10 week cycle

Weeks 1-6

Dianabol-10mg tabs 3 per day 4 hours a part Total : 30mg/day

Weeks 1-10

Sust250 .5ml’s EOD Total : 500mg/per week
Deca250 1.4ml’s once week Total : 400mg/per week

PCT

1 bottle Nolvadex 25mg @ 50 tabs
2 vials of HCG 5000 ICU

PCT Plan

I’ve read the PCT stickies and have done some research but would like advice from experienced users on if I have enough PCT gear and how to use it properly.

Proposed PCT Plan

2 days after last injection start HCG 1000iu per day for 10 days

3 weeks after last injection start Nolvadex for 4 weeks as follows

Week

1 - Nolvadex 50mg/day
2 - Nolvadex 50mg/day
3 - Nolvadex 25mg/day
4 - Nolvadex 25mg/day

I would like to know your opinion on Cycle Plan and PCT plan.
[/quote]

I would take all the d-bol pre-workout and pin 06.ml sustanon EOD, so it would make out at 500mg on average. Also, I would pin the HCG 250IU every 3-4 days while on, up to about 3 days before PCT.

GoCal

thank you for clearing that up to me that makes a lot of sense now. And I will be following your and niksamaras advice pinning EOD at .6ml’s of sust and also mixing the deca at 1.4 ml’s and the sust in the same pin. I am tempted to up the dose of Deca as well, but not too sure if I will. I have enough Deca to do so, but I have the understanding that 2mg of deca per pound of body weight is a good rule of thumb, what are your thoughts on this?

niksamaras
I was contemplating taking all the dbol pre workout because I have heard from many people that is their preffered method. Do you feel that your work out benefits doing it that way enough to justify the wear and tear on your liver versus my proposed method of spacing it four hours apart? I have also considered pinning the hcg throughout the cycle as you mentioned. Is this a something that you have done and had good results from by doing it that way? If so I will definitely take your advice. What are your thoughts about running the nolva as I have planned?

Thanks for your input it is greatly appreciated.

New Revised Cycle Plan

WEEKS

1-6 Dianabol 10 mg 3 tabs ED pre-workout 30mg total per day

Weeks

1-10

SAT - SUST250 .6ml’s and DECA250 1.6ml’s

TUES - SUST 250 .6ml’s

THURS - SUST 250 .6ml’s

SUN - SUST 250 .6ml’s

Weeks

3-13 250IU HCG E3D stopped 3 days before PCT

Weeks

13-16

13 NOLVADEX 40mg ED
14 NOLVADEX 40mg ED
15 NOLVADEX 20mg ED
16 NOLVADEX 20mg ED

[quote]nik-giana wrote:
New Revised Cycle Plan

WEEKS

1-6 Dianabol 10 mg 3 tabs ED pre-workout 30mg total per day

Weeks

1-10

SAT - SUST250 .6ml’s and DECA250 1.6ml’s

TUES - SUST 250 .6ml’s

THURS - SUST 250 .6ml’s

SUN - SUST 250 .6ml’s

Weeks

3-13 250IU HCG E3D stopped 3 days before PCT

Weeks

13-16

13 NOLVADEX 40mg ED
14 NOLVADEX 40mg ED
15 NOLVADEX 20mg ED
16 NOLVADEX 20mg ED

[/quote]

I would start the hcg on the very first week, but either way, it’s fine. This cycle looks perfect to me.

And to answer your question no, I have not used HCG myself, as I only do short cycles (less than 4 weeks), so it makes no sense to use it.