Sustanon vs. Cyp and Enan

is sustanon available in the USA, in australia it seems to be the main treatment for low T but there is also T enthanate 250 available as well, which use to be recommended as once every 4 weeks. ANd yes i remember reading a few years ago how sustanon was used monthly but thats why i wonder if sustanon used fortnightly would give good results. this being a US based forum, if sustanon isnt common use for TRT is it just preferable to use cyp as its most commonly used where sust isnt and not readily available.

One thing i would like to know from someone who has experience with sust, enth or compounded T cream(not much more expensive then the other Ts mentioned), which would u go for as i think these 3 will be my options and my doc is quite good with my suggestions.

Early days yet like 3-4days on dhea50mg/preg50mg compound cream and arimidex(on for 6 weeks1/2mg twice a week) 1/2mg 3 times a week now, but starting to feel better, more tests in 6-8 weeks so maybe able to avoid adding T for awhile , although talking to my doc he seems open to the idea of T but wants to see how we go on the above protocol.

cheers!!!

cheers!!!

Danny: Refer to the protocol for injections sticky for info re benefits of frequent injections. Your seeking an injection protocol that is every two weeks is lame. If you want to discuss your personal situation, you need your own thread and keep using that same thread. You are hijacking this one.

T cyp and T eth are interchangeable.

sorry for the hijack, just thought it was relevent to the thread, but will start new threads in future.