Sustanon, Real or Fake?

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:
if every ugl didnt use a label/hologram then i really think things would be very confusing??? [/quote]

Are you dense?

What does it matter if there is a label if you know what’s in the vial? Its not like when you place an order somewhere that you are getting random stuff sent to you. The person you buy from is the person sending you the stuff. If you buy some stuff and it shows up at your house are you going to be confused as to what it is? Its not like youre going to the store and choosing bottles off a shelf.

And it’s safe to say that if youre using a ‘commercial’ UGL you cant even be CLOSE to 100% sure what’s in the vial. Its the fucking black market.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:
(chuck that shit in the trash and find a good source) as fearlesswarrior says. Your only looking for trouble m8 using gear thats not even labeled.[/quote]

Labels mean nothing. What does a label matter if you know the UGL is good but simply doesnt use labels? [/quote]

Labels mean nothing? that makes me laugh lol il go out 2moro put some cooking oil in vials and pretend im selling some good ugl gear, proper pharma companys are haven serouis probs with people faking there brands and changing holograms each year to counter act it, yes there is alot of very good ugl about but none i know of that doesnt put labels on there vials unless you know the guy down the street thats making it lol personally i wouldnt use a vial thats not even labeled might not make a diff to you but for me it would ( i really hope theres not many people like you about are else we are gona be in a world of shit very soon trying to identify what we are taking)…[/quote]

Yes I am talking about knowing the person making the stuff you clown. Im not talking about UGLs who advertise on the internet. Tone down the ignorance. [/quote]

Sorry m8 i dont buy from internet.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:
if every ugl didnt use a label/hologram then i really think things would be very confusing??? [/quote]

Are you dense?

What does it matter if there is a label if you know what’s in the vial? Its not like when you place an order somewhere that you are getting random stuff sent to you. The person you buy from is the person sending you the stuff. If you buy some stuff and it shows up at your house are you going to be confused as to what it is? Its not like youre going to the store and choosing bottles off a shelf.

And it’s safe to say that if youre using a ‘commercial’ UGL you cant even be CLOSE to 100% sure what’s in the vial. Its the fucking black market. [/quote]

Ok m8 what if you ordered some sus and deca and it comes how do you know whats the sus? whats the deca? i think if any people making there own gear for selling and not there own personal use should have a label/hologram and clearly state wats in the bottle.

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

Are you dense?

And it’s safe to say that if youre using a ‘commercial’ UGL you cant even be CLOSE to 100% sure what’s in the vial. Its the fucking black market. [/quote]

Ok m8 what if you ordered some sus and deca and it comes how do you know whats the sus? whats the deca? [/quote]

Huh? How long have you been doing this?

The answer is: creatively

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:
(chuck that shit in the trash and find a good source) as fearlesswarrior says. Your only looking for trouble m8 using gear thats not even labeled.[/quote]

Labels mean nothing. What does a label matter if you know the UGL is good but simply doesnt use labels? [/quote]

Labels mean nothing? that makes me laugh lol il go out 2moro put some cooking oil in vials and pretend im selling some good ugl gear, proper pharma companys are haven serouis probs with people faking there brands and changing holograms each year to counter act it, yes there is alot of very good ugl about but none i know of that doesnt put labels on there vials unless you know the guy down the street thats making it lol personally i wouldnt use a vial thats not even labeled might not make a diff to you but for me it would ( i really hope theres not many people like you about are else we are gona be in a world of shit very soon trying to identify what we are taking)…[/quote]

Yes I am talking about knowing the person making the stuff you clown. Im not talking about UGLs who advertise on the internet. Tone down the ignorance. [/quote]

Sorry m8 i dont buy from internet.[/quote]

I dont either. Whats the point/relevance? Im not sure why you think that labels or holograms have ANYTHING to do with the quality or authenticity of the gear. I just dont see how it’s relevant.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

Are you dense?

Ok m8 what if you ordered some sus and deca and it comes how do you know whats the sus? whats the deca? [/quote]

Huh? How long have you been doing this?

The answer is: creatively [/quote]

I wouldnt know m8 if it wasnt labeled? obviously you are more experience then me.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

I dont either. Whats the point/relevance? Im not sure why you think that labels or holograms have ANYTHING to do with the quality or authenticity of the gear. I just dont see how it’s relevant. [/quote]

Ok m8 you said your point and i said mine :slight_smile: i would jus prefer to use a decent ugl which has the time to label there vial and i also understand what you mean if the source is good then the gear is good. I jus dont see why they wouldnt label it.

Back to topic,

Have some follow up blood work that i got i received today:
Brackets are normal range for male adult.

Testosterone: 85.2nmol/L (8-29)
Free Androgen Index: 274 (35-93)
Free Test: 2790pmol/L (198-619)

Ok so there is definitely testosterone in these vials. So what could be the reason for lack of water retention, weight gain, strength and libido change? Real life results doesn’t seem to coincide with my blood work

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]PREDATOR1 wrote:

I dont either. Whats the point/relevance? Im not sure why you think that labels or holograms have ANYTHING to do with the quality or authenticity of the gear. I just dont see how it’s relevant. [/quote]

Not that this has anything to do with gear only as it could apply to mostly anything.

But from a marketing point of view having a brand name (label) does in same way help the sold product look more “serious”

Im guessing that is what predator means and why he feels that way about labels.

Having a label of the brand name doesnt MEAN the product will be of higher quality, but it does indeed give an impression of… seriousness… wether it is the black market or not

So while Bonez point is 100% valid : A source WITHOUT a label can be just as good if not better than a labeled product

Predator point is just as valid if the point is : A labeled product looks more serious, without necessarly being better or of equal quality

Credibility is actually the word I was looking for

[quote]zraw wrote:
Credibility is actually the word I was looking for[/quote]

Id be willing to bet that more fake shit comes with a label than without. Think about it. What are the odds that the small time guy capable of selling unlabled stuff is able to afford the hit to his reputation if he sells bad shit? I think both of you are thinking of this backwards.

OP which country are you in? If you have the option, although it can be faked buying gear that comes in glass vials may be an option you feel more comfortable with.

I live in the UK and have been fortunate enough to have decent suppliers and plenty of options with regards to purchasing steroids. I am sure however that plenty of the stuff in the UK is at least slightly under-dosed.

I’ve had great gear that came in clear, unlabeled bottles like the ones the OP posted and shit in sealed bottles with stickers and holograms that was so painful to inject I had to throw it away to stuff that crashed. You can’t judge a book by its cover. I trust my supplier enough that I actually ask to buy the shit with no labels and hologram 'cos it saves me money-why do I want to pay extra for a bottle I’m gonna throw away in several weeks to have a sticker and a hologram on it?

This actully for me is first time iv ever seen gear not labeled, maybe thats because i cant make it and i dont know anyone who does…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Credibility is actually the word I was looking for[/quote]

Id be willing to bet that more fake shit comes with a label than without. Think about it. What are the odds that the small time guy capable of selling unlabled stuff is able to afford the hit to his reputation if he sells bad shit? I think both of you are thinking of this backwards. [/quote]

Maybe. I wouldnt know. But thats not what I’m saying…

Im saying having a label does give an IMPRESSION of a better credential/more serious company.

Im not talking about whats actually in the bottle, as this wasnt my point. Im talking about what’s the given impression of an unlabelled bottle vs a labelled bottle. Wether this inmpression is right to have or not, does not matter. (well actually it does, but isnt what I was pointing out)

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
OP which country are you in? If you have the option, although it can be faked buying gear that comes in glass vials may be an option you feel more comfortable with.

I live in the UK and have been fortunate enough to have decent suppliers and plenty of options with regards to purchasing steroids. I am sure however that plenty of the stuff in the UK is at least slightly under-dosed.

I’ve had great gear that came in clear, unlabeled bottles like the ones the OP posted and shit in sealed bottles with stickers and holograms that was so painful to inject I had to throw it away to stuff that crashed. You can’t judge a book by its cover. I trust my supplier enough that I actually ask to buy the shit with no labels and hologram 'cos it saves me money-why do I want to pay extra for a bottle I’m gonna throw away in several weeks to have a sticker and a hologram on it?[/quote]

In Australia bro.
I was told by my supplier that it was made in Pakistan or Thailand or somewhere like that, shipped to France, then imported to Australia.

Your comment about great gear in clear unlabeled bottles, were they similar to the picture I posted in the OP?

It’s obviously real given your blood test results. There’s a good chance its enanthate or cyp and not sustanon. From what I’ve seen test prop is the most expensive powder, and any “lab” that can’t be arsed to label a vial probably isn’t taking the time to buy and measure out 4 different esters to make sust. If it’s been 5 weeks you should start seeing strength gains pretty soon.

As for the debate in this thread…I would much rather buy gear from a well known ugl with legit labels. If they are making holograms to deter scammers it means they care about the propriety of their company.

We don’t talk about sources here, but there are other boards with 1000s and 1000s of reviews of different UGLs. If a lab starts getting a ton of negative press, word gets around. There are also some guys who collect samples from different labs and post the results in a book every year. They test for potency, bacteria content etc. The steroid market is about as self regulated as a black market gets I think.

I will say though I think a lot of ugl stuff is slightly underdosed to boost profits. I am looking in to brewing my own, but I keep having visions of the police busting down my door and arresting me for intent to distribute or something.

Yes, pretty much identical.

[quote]Assault_Cow wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

I’ve had great gear that came in clear, unlabeled bottles like the ones the OP posted and shit in sealed bottles with stickers and holograms that was so painful to inject I had to throw it away to stuff that crashed. You can’t judge a book by its cover. I trust my supplier enough that I actually ask to buy the shit with no labels and hologram 'cos it saves me money-why do I want to pay extra for a bottle I’m gonna throw away in several weeks to have a sticker and a hologram on it?[/quote]

In Australia bro.
I was told by my supplier that it was made in Pakistan or Thailand or somewhere like that, shipped to France, then imported to Australia.

Your comment about great gear in clear unlabeled bottles, were they similar to the picture I posted in the OP?[/quote]