T Nation

Sustanon Only Cycle, Experience So Far

@Chris_Colucci I seriously believe that my latest thread should be a seperate thread

Please reverse merge

Nah, we’re good. You’ve tried starting 4 or 5 different threads in barely over a month all about this cycle. One thread “8 days into cycle”, a separate thread “15 days into cycle”, another thread “25 days into cycle”, and another thread “32 days into cycle” is silly.

Keeping the info in this one thread, essentially turning it into an ongoing log, is the best decision to address the issues and results as they occur.

Ye I get the merge of previous ones but I think last one should have been seperate

Thank you

Leave the fucking AI alone dude. Why do you even bother asking for advice when your clearly set on doing it anyway? You’ve now had an endo give you his advice aswell and it still isnt good enough for you because it’s not what you want to hear.
Its stupidity to throw more drugs into your body because your holding a little water, which is completely normal when using testosterone.
Either start listening to people’s advice or dont bother wasting their time. You have the ‘I know better then everyone else’ mentality and your clearly not ready for this shit.

Mate, listen to the Doc. He really knows better than most of these “experts”!

You do realize that hcg aromotizes and arimidex does nothing to stop it right?

Stop taking the hcg. If you want to stay on the adex then whatever stay on it I personally don’t use it and I’m running 750mg/test per week.

I can’t ignore the diet situation. Can you elaborate why you can’t change your diet? The only reason that is acceptable is if it’s for financial reasons you can’t afford clean food so you are stuck with cheap sodium packed processed shit. If that’s the case you have no business using gear you should use the money you spent on gear and buy real food.

today my systolic is normal (around 120) but i didnt workout today. i was fasting.

i will monitor following days

however my diastolic blood pressure is lower than what it should be

it is around 45-60 i dont know why

Annnnd he ignores everything that was said once again.

i am taking into consideration everything said

How old are you?

It’s because we aren’t saying what he wants to hear.

Yeah I get that vibe with everything question he asks

Fuck a diet. I take shots of raw salt in the morning. Jack the adex way up get the estrogen way down

Salt + adex= gainzzzzzzzzz

Your doing great fuck all these haters

Fuck that’s an idea, eat Mickey D’s every meal.of the day and counteract the water retention with a hand full of adex. Bottom that esto out, water will slide right off

its threads like these that get me thru those looooong boring afternoons at my desk!

I have never cared or worried about DHT levels

I didn’t get blood test for it

Should i worry about DHT levels on Sustanon 500mg per week cycle?

You should care about all the hormone levels while on cycle. Now “care” doesn’t mean “worry about”, but you should have a complete picture. That’s especially true if you’re getting blood work done anyway. You might as well have all the information you can get if you’re already doing the test. Sometimes that extra information is of no use. Sometimes it’s incredibly helpful. Better to have it than to not have it.

Well I haven’t seen anything related to dht level in any cycle thread

That is why I didn’t care or know actually

Recently I saw In a YouTube video talking about another drug to lesser dht conversation of testesterone to dht