Sustanon on a Short Cycle?

Hi guys, basically was thinking of running a quick sustanon and dbol cycle lasting 6 weeks sometime in the next year.
My current cycle is sust, dbol and deca and i’ve experianced amazing gains by week 6 with 6 more weeks to go.
I’ve read sustanon takes a while to kick in, however would dbol not kickstart it sufficiently enough for gains to be appearing quicker (it seems to have worked for me)?

i was thinking sust - 500mg/week, dbol - 50mg/day (for 4 weeks)

*im only thinking about a short cycle later because I have another break from working on the oil rigs for a few weeks

[quote]erectomorph wrote:
Hi guys, basically was thinking of running a quick sustanon and dbol cycle lasting 6 weeks sometime in the next year.
My current cycle is sust, dbol and deca and i’ve experianced amazing gains by week 6 with 6 more weeks to go.
I’ve read sustanon takes a while to kick in, however would dbol not kickstart it sufficiently enough for gains to be appearing quicker (it seems to have worked for me)?

*im only thinking about a short cycle later because I have another break from working on the oil rigs for a few weeks[/quote]

I just finished a short cycle with sustanon, 23 day cycle actually, and it worked well enough.
IF you frontload, it will be fine. Something like 600mg day one, and then 300mg every 4th day. But, for short cycle, sustanon is not ideal, but it worked well for me. Also, sustanon is a pain in the ass if you want to do several short cycle in a row.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

*im only thinking about a short cycle later because I have another break from working on the oil rigs for a few weeks[/quote]

I just finished a short cycle with sustanon, 23 day cycle actually, and it worked well enough.
IF you frontload, it will be fine. Something like 600mg day one, and then 300mg every 4th day. But, for short cycle, sustanon is not ideal, but it worked well for me. Also, sustanon is a pain in the ass if you want to do several short cycle in a row.
[/quote]

Thanks man, i reckon i’ll be front loading then, I was gonna inject once a week but it sounds like you had better success pinning every four days. i hear a lot of mixed things about sust, how was you training may I ask?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks man, i reckon i’ll be front loading then, I was gonna inject once a week but it sounds like you had better success pinning every four days. i hear a lot of mixed things about sust, how was you training may I ask?[/quote]

My protocol was different than the one I suggested. I pinned 500mg on day one, 250 on day two and from that point 250mg every 3 days. On average this makes 700mg/week. I trained like I normally would, ate my ass off and gained. Simple as that.