Sustanon How Long To Kick In?

If taking Sus @500ml per week, when should one start to “feel” it?

Although Sust is not a popular form of test in this forum I have used it several times with good results. Due to the long ester of the drug your t levels should be at their peak around week three. I will usually front load for several weeks to speed this up. In all my future cycles I will be using cyp or enth. Sust is alright but honestly from now on all my cycles will contain, cyp, enth, or prop simply because they work faster.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Although Sust is not a popular form of test in this forum I have used it several times with good results. Due to the long ester of the drug your t levels should be at their peak around week three. I will usually front load for several weeks to speed this up. In all my future cycles I will be using cyp or enth. Sust is alright but honestly from now on all my cycles will contain, cyp, enth, or prop simply because they work faster. [/quote]

I’ve started with the cyp and also ran dbol with it for the first 4 wks of the cycle to get a bump…I’ve always had great results with Sust 250

I thought that one or two of the esters hits the system pretty fast. I thought Sus 250 was created for replacement therapy for that very reason because it has fast acting and long acting esters in combination making it pretty good for this usage.

Cyp and Enan do not ‘kick-in’ faster than sust. Sust contains four types of test at least one of which is a short-estered test called phenyl-prop I believe. I forget the exact blend but at least one of them is fast.

The reason people don’t like it at this forum is because it’s supposedly hard to stabilize the body’s test levels while on it. I don’t know if this is true or not.

Yes, sustanon 250 is composed of four different esters (some fast acting and some slower). There are two esters that are fast acting, propinate @30mg and phenylpropinate @ 60mg. These 2 esters combined only add up to 90mg test. The other esters are longer, isocaproate @60mg and decanoate @ 100mg. These longer esters need more time to build up in the system.

The previously mentioned is why I feel that it takes several weeks to build to its full effect. I’m not saying it is a bad mix, I have had several good cycles using it. But I still think that other forms of test will reach full effect quicker.