You’re welcome, we all learn and teach.
The results depend on many parameters. To play the devil’s advocate, you state that you have a healthy lifestyle, but is that good enough to reach the goal you’ve set?
To simplify, think about baking a cake. If you need 3 eggs / 200g Chocolate / 200g flour to make a cake, all the eggs in the words won’t help you make more cakes if all you have is 200g Chocolate and 200g flour. It’s the same with gear, too many people throw gear while their training or other aspects aren’t on point. That would not be stupid if gear was riskless, but it is not. That’s why you have to squeeze the most benefits from it while at the same time lower the potential sides.
I belive 300mg/week is the bare minimum, and there is nothing wrong with starting at this level.
No matter your goal :
- Focus on compounds movements
- Your body is not only arms and pecs. Squats and deadlift have the lion’s share on your training
- Diet on point with sufficient proteins
- Good recovery
- No overtraining. At 300mg/week I would train only 3 times a week tops if I had an intermediate level (let’s say more or less squat x2 BW / DL at x2.5 BW) and x4 /week as a beginner’s level
- Make your training intense. If you use your phone or socialize, it’s not intense enough