Sustanon Dianabol Stack???

Would this be considered a good beginner cycle?
Week 1-8: Sustanon/500mg 1-4 Dianabol/25mg day

I am 20 years old and I have been eating clean and lifting since I was 15 years old.
I am 5’9 and weigh 193 at 10% body fat.

20 years old

2 thumbs down.

I started when I was 20…but I wish I would have waited a year or two longer.

OP, I think you could still make great gains without gear for a while longer. I always encourage guys to get well over 200 lbs before considering gear. You are not that far away.

First off, you shouldn’t run d-bol over 4 weeks. You also have not mentioned an AI or PCT plan. If these terms are foreign to you, you do not have any business playing around with gear.

Good luck

[quote]jukebox wrote:
I started when I was 20…but I wish I would have waited a year or two longer.

OP, I think you could still make great gains without gear for a while longer. I always encourage guys to get well over 200 lbs before considering gear. You are not that far away.

First off, you shouldn’t run d-bol over 4 weeks. You also have not mentioned an AI or PCT plan. If these terms are foreign to you, you do not have any business playing around with gear.

Good luck
[/quote]

With my bodytype, i could never have got to 200lbs naturally by 30!

Also what is wrong with dbol for longer than 4 weeks?

I dont think these blanket statements really help anyone here.

Brook

You need to take into account your biological age, not chronological. Commonly heard 21+, 25+ or similar are completely arbitrary.

For instance, someone who began puberty earlier is likely to be able to use AAS safely earlier than a late developer. I began puberty at around 9 (seriously) and so am in a different boat entirely to my younger brother who at 14 is completely hairless.

Also, you need to address your progress thus far.

“I am 5’9 and weigh 193 at 10% body fat” = a big fat NO re: AAS use.

If you’re gonna use at a young(er) age, then you’d better make damn sure you’ve got the genetics/discipline for this game - otherwise the tradeoff just won’t be worth it.

Exactly, at the shorter statures, and especially for the slim builds - when one approaches 200lbs it really looks very large on that person - shit, at 160lbs it was quite obvious to people i trained with weights.

At 180 i had constant suspicion of AAS use (i am 5’8") - and now at a 200-210 fluctuation, not only do people not even ask anymore - they just assume, i am only just qualified to use AAS by the standards set in the blanket post, yet it is a relatively high level of accomplishment for a male of my stature naturally.

It isnt a dig or a flame to Jukebox, just that i believe it is simply incorrect to make such judgements - what about the asians for eg. Many of which are very short?

I lived in the States for some time and i know that American men by and large are bigger than British men. Just a general size difference.
Here in the UK a Medium T-Shirt was tight on me in most stores, in the US Small t-shirts were all loose on me… just a vague example.

Some of it has to do with the sports played in HS and the culture, some of it is the American fascination with all things Peanut butter… ;p

I guess it is all relative - as for someone of 5’10"-5’11" it is much more reasonable to expect the person to be nearing 200lbs before AAS use (decent BF% of course)… as natty training and eating would achieve this.

I agree with Dave_ to a degree, except if he is saying he shouldnt use AAS - i think he should damn, i thought he DID!

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Exactly, at the shorter statures, and especially for the slim builds - when one approaches 200lbs it really looks very large on that person - shit, at 160lbs it was quite obvious to people i trained with weights.

At 180 i had constant suspicion of AAS use (i am 5’8") - and now at a 200-210 fluctuation, not only do people not even ask anymore - they just assume, i am only just qualified to use AAS by the standards set in the blanket post, yet it is a relatively high level of accomplishment for a male of my stature naturally.

It isnt a dig or a flame to Jukebox, just that i believe it is simply incorrect to make such judgements - what about the asians for eg. Many of which are very short?

I lived in the States for some time and i know that American men by and large are bigger than British men. Just a general size difference.
Here in the UK a Medium T-Shirt was tight on me in most stores, in the US Small t-shirts were all loose on me… just a vague example.

Some of it has to do with the sports played in HS and the culture, some of it is the American fascination with all things Peanut butter… ;p

I guess it is all relative - as for someone of 5’10"-5’11" it is much more reasonable to expect the person to be nearing 200lbs before AAS use (decent BF% of course)… as natty training and eating would achieve this.

I agree with Dave_ to a degree, except if he is saying he shouldnt use AAS - i think he should damn, i thought he DID!

Brook

[/quote]

No offense taken Brook. I am 6’, so most guys that come to me are usually 5’10" to 6’2", and that is the advice I give them. It was a mistake to make that statement without considering height. I didn’t mean to offend the OP or any of the shorter statured guys of the forum.

I’ll be less ‘keyboard happy’ next time and think a little bit more before my next posts…lol.