T Nation

Sustanon, Deca, DBol Cycle. Thoughts?

Getting ready to run my next cycle.

I’m 42, 195lbs, 13%bf…training solid the last three years.

I’ve run a Test only cycle at 200mg/wk for 12 weeks and a couple PH cycles

I’m going to use:

1-10 Sus 400mg/wk
1-9 Deca 250-300mg/wk
1 Dbol 25mg/ed
2-4 Dbol 50mg/ed
1-4 Arimidex .25mg/ed
Tomixifen on hand if I need it

12 HCG 2000 units ed(5 days)
13 Clomiphene 102mg/ed 7 days
14-15 Clomiphene 51mg/ed 14 days

I realize I could go higher on the Sus and deca, but first time running 3 compounds so figured I’d go slow and see how I respond to it. My diet is pretty on point, about 500cal over maintenance. I don’t want to add junk weight, so try not to eat to far over. 1.5g-2g of protein per pound currently.

I have considered keeping the Deca at 1/2 of the Sust to prevent “deca-dick”…thoughts on that? I’m looking forward to the therapeutic sides of the deca as my elbows always bug me.

Plenty of views…I’m either way off base or on point…anything?

[quote]Octupi wrote:
Getting ready to run my next cycle.

I’m 42, 195lbs, 13%bf…training solid the last three years.

I’ve run a Test only cycle at 200mg/wk for 12 weeks and a couple PH cycles

I’m going to use:

1-10 Sus 400mg/wk
1-9 Deca 250-300mg/wk
1 Dbol 25mg/ed
2-4 Dbol 50mg/ed
1-4 Arimidex .25mg/ed
Tomixifen on hand if I need it

12 HCG 2000 units ed(5 days)
13 Clomiphene 102mg/ed 7 days
14-15 Clomiphene 51mg/ed 14 days

I realize I could go higher on the Sus and deca, but first time running 3 compounds so figured I’d go slow and see how I respond to it. My diet is pretty on point, about 500cal over maintenance. I don’t want to add junk weight, so try not to eat to far over. 1.5g-2g of protein per pound currently.

I have considered keeping the Deca at 1/2 of the Sust to prevent “deca-dick”…thoughts on that? I’m looking forward to the therapeutic sides of the deca as my elbows always bug me.[/quote]

i’d drop the d-bol, and run the cycle as is, since you’ve never used test at this dose or deca at all.

as far as the a-dex, starting it and then stopping it mid cycle (for the d-bol, i presume) is prolly gonna cause a crap-ton of problems. i’d use aromasin over a-dex, as well…

also, why the higher starting dose of clomid? “broscience,” or an actual explanation? i don’t like clomid, and would suggest tore, as it helps with prolactin more than the other SERMs… here’s a thread i started on PCT: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct

also, that HCG dose is crazy…