Sustanon + Anti E's

I have been trying to do alot of research on steroids lately, do not plan on using anytime soon but still want to educate myself.
I have a question for anyone out there who is willing to help. “A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week. More advanced athletes will obviously need higher dosages to obtain the desired effect. Sustanon is a fairly safe steroid, but in high dosages, some athletes may experience side effects due to an elevated estrogen level. With dosages exceeding 1000 mg a week, it is probably wise to use an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) or Proviron (mesterolone).”

Does this mean that with 250 mg of sust. per week one does not need anti estrogens??

250 is a low dose, at least 500-600 should be taken, here is the pubmed link:

apparently no anti-e’s were used, but this is a personal thing. some people need the anti-e without steroids, there is a whole physiological range, where your aromatase activity is dependent on YOUR genetics. usually anti-e’s are used to prevent side effects, but now alot of people use them so it is easier to recover natural production after the cycle is done.

a better option would be to get sustanon dry with either arimidex or letrozole in it. i would go with the letrozole. 2ml first shot, 1ml every 3-4 days thereafter. up to ten weeks seems fine if you are healthy. remember that with the esters in sustanon, you will be on up to about 2 weeks after the last shot. i would consider taking HCG 250 iu per day or 500 iu EOD starting a week before last inject and continue till 2 weeks after last inject and take 100mg clomid per day with the HCG, this is important, and continue the clomid until 4 weeks after last inject. a week after last inject, start with M, Alpha Male. you should be using ZMA throughout as well as fish oil. not to mention the cursory training, diet, and rest requirements.

If you used only 250mg a week you’d be extremely unlucky to get problems relating to aromatisation. On the other hand you’d be unlikely to see much positive effect either.

So its better to take a dose (~500mg+) at which you will gain the benefits and protect against aromatisation by taking a eostrogen blocker like arimidex or letrozole, both are extremely effective. Also keep some nolvadex on hand just in case you start to develop the dreaded gyno.