Sustanon 250 Dose

thanks for your help so i will have 250mg every 14 days as you said that 500mg every 28 days would not work as well
all i was thinking was that as sustanon works over a three week period that if i had 2 injections every 28 days my receptors would never shut down as i will be on sustanon for many years
thanks Mark Lee UK

[quote]T1gNaL1 wrote:
Antman pretty much got it right on. I think alot of you are mixing up “running a cycle” and “running hrt”. Sustenon was originally created in order to prevent fluctuations of hormones while on hrt. Its mult-estered form is designed to release and peak test levels at concurrent times do to the different estered lengths, thus keeping blood levels stable over a few weeks i.e. prop first, phenyl, iso, deca following, all kicking in as the other is disapating (sp).

The other idea of using test prop 30mg eod would actually work fine, but it has been mentioned that who on hrt would want that many injections. As well Test Enanthate would be fine too but like i was saying he is running hrt not a cycle so in reality he would see more fluctuation taking a shot of enanthate every 2 weeks (his blood levels would peak then drop off)than with sust. This would obviously be alleviated by having 1 or 2 weekly injections, but yet again this would not be a practical hrt.

To answer the original question, No 500mg a month would not help gains more than 250mg every 2 weeks. The length of time is far too great inbetween injections. Your body would be on a hormonal rollercoaster ride.[/quote]

I can’t believe the info givin out in this forum. It’s alomst like being in a Yahoo chat room listening to a bunch of people pretending to be hackers. So blind that they don’t even know that the words and comments coming out of there mouths doesn’t make one fuckin bit of sence. Someone in here is goin to get hurt.

DY- I was about to give you credit for successfully typing a complete sentence (your last sentence didn’t look too bad) until I realized you had no ‘sence.’ If you are going to use the word ‘since’ ‘sense’ ‘cents’, pick one and spell it correctly, especially if you’re going to be bad-mouthing advice in here, OK?

So, now that we’ve cleared that up, yes, I would like to hear your "too cense.’

-T-M@tt

sorry mate you know every thing dont you. NOT

[quote]Dying Wail wrote:
I can’t believe the info givin out in this forum. It’s alomst like being in a Yahoo chat room listening to a bunch of people pretending to be hackers. So blind that they don’t even know that the words and comments coming out of there mouths doesn’t make one fuckin bit of sence. Someone in here is goin to get hurt.[/quote]

I love this place.

listen to bushy. he knows his shit.

ss2handyman:
I have a question if I may ask it. Your test levels are low due to long term steroid use. Did you cycle on and off of the steroids, or did you use them for long periods of time with out going off??? If so how long did you use steroids for with out going off???

Thanks