Sustanon 250 Dose

Hi guys,just a question I get sustanon 250mg from my Doctor, I am supposed to take 250mg every 14 days, but would I get more muscle growth taking 500mg once a month?
I was prescribed sustanon for low hormone levels due to long term steriod use (20 years)
so what you think 250mg every 14 days or 500mmg every 28 days?

As far as i know, someone correct me if im wrong but sust has a wide range of esters which release at differant time, the best way to take it is either ed or eod for the best and most stable results. But, im sure since its perscribed you dont have access to this much. So i would stay with the every two weeks unless you have more to work with. As far as ive read the 250 every 14 days looks like your best bet in your situation.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
the best way to take it is either ed or eod for the best and most stable results.[/quote]
ED or EOD is waaaaaay too much for Sust.
Most of the information I have gathered regarding HRT from a doctor suggests 1cc of Sust per week. It would allow for reasonably stable blood levels for 7 days or so. The different lifespans of the 4 esters follows this logic pretty well.

Sust 250 should be outlawed. Any doctor that prescribes it should have his license revoked.

Single, longer estered test is the most stable way to go.

[quote]Antman517 wrote:ED or EOD is waaaaaay too much for Sust.
Most of the information I have gathered regarding HRT from a doctor suggests 1cc of Sust per week. It would allow for reasonably stable blood levels for 7 days or so. The different lifespans of the 4 esters follows this logic pretty well.

[/quote]

Sorry if that was bad info thats just what i have read.

thanks for your input re sustanon dose, i have only been on line for 2 weeks but all the help and advice i get from you all i should of gone on line years ago, i feel i have wasted 20 years of training and steriods. thanks

Why would a doctor prescribe sus someone with low test levels.He must be dumb sob.my balls itch.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Antman517 wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
the best way to take it is either ed or eod for the best and most stable results.
ED or EOD is waaaaaay too much for Sust.

I’m sorry mate but this info is not right. EOD really IS the best way to dose sust, due to the prop ester in the product. Unfortunately, this is (as you point out) way too much for the average (read sensible) steroid user. 3 shots per week = 750mg which is at the upper end of ‘acceptible’. Yes I know I experimented with 2+ g/week recently but that’s just what is was - an experiment. One that I won’t be repeating as it showed me how unnecessary huge doses of test are.

Anyway, back to the point. Most doctors(God bless 'em) rarely seem have much of a clue about this sort of thing. It is likely that he is relying exclusively on what the drug-rep has told him, and done little or no research into the concept and theory of esters and pharmokinetics.

And we all know what the drug rep is trying to do… Sell his product!

The problem with any multi-estered product is that you really need to work within the timeframe provided by the shortest ester in the blend. This ester will give the fastest release and hence the quickest drop off in blood levels.

I could be wrong of course, but this is the commonly accepted wisdom regarding multi-estered products - which doesn’t make it right of course. The idea of sustenon is a good one, but in reality it just doesn’t hold up under scrutiny.

Having said all that though, I would LOVE to see a proper, controlled experiment into the stability of blood levels of a single ester Vs a multi ester test, performed on live subjects. Hell, I’d even volunteer myself for the study, lol.

Ask your doctor why he recommends this product over a single ester. I bet he gives you a load of old flannel in response. That is if he even deigns to answer a ‘lesser mortal’.

I’m not a big fan of most doctors, can you tell, lol.

bushy[/quote]
Bush,
With regard to HRT, Prop is kinda worthless anyway, even more so at 30mg per mL. That’s why I would argue against ED or EOD with Sust for strictly HRT purposes. Now for the “other” users, 2-3 hits per week should be more than enough, I agree.

[quote]Antman517 wrote:
bushy
Bush,
With regard to HRT, Prop is kinda worthless anyway, even more so at 30mg per mL. That’s why I would argue against ED or EOD with Sust for strictly HRT purposes. Now for the “other” users, 2-3 hits per week should be more than enough, I agree.
[/quote]

I have to disagree with this. Test is test. It would provide way more stable blood levels if a guy was on test prop - even eod, or any longer single ester of testosterone.

The way this 'Doc’is prescribing the HRT, it would be better not to take any exogoneous test at all as to have such a rollercoaster of test esters coming and going in the blood stream.

But that’s just my opinion.

Single

[quote]ChemOne wrote:
Antman517 wrote:
bushy
Bush,

I have to disagree with this. Test is test. It would provide way more stable blood levels if a guy was on test prop - even eod, or any longer single ester of testosterone.

The way this 'Doc’is prescribing the HRT, it would be better not to take any exogoneous test at all as to have such a rollercoaster of test esters coming and going in the blood stream.

But that’s just my opinion.

Single
[/quote]
I was talking strictly about HRT. It’s kinda impractical to think of someone going to the Doc ED or EOD to get a shot of Prop. Better off going transdermal.

Anything is better than sust.

i assume you live in a village!

(I was prescribed sustanon for low hormone levels due to long term steriod use (20 years)

So your doc prescribed you steroids to fix the fact that u used steroids for 20 yrs? I don’t belive that. Plus If you used steroids for 20 yrs you would know all youu need to know about sust. Comon man quit bullshittin!

yes I have been on steriods for 20 years, I had a few years where the old dick did not work so I went for a blood test and I had very low testerone levels so my Doc started giving me sus 250mg every 3 weeks

any way I dont know every thing and am always open to new information
steriods is a very complicated subject lots to know and lean
so come on guys
Thanks Mark Lee UK

i know there are better steriods than sustanon but remember i get my stuff FREE

Antman pretty much got it right on. I think alot of you are mixing up “running a cycle” and “running hrt”. Sustenon was originally created in order to prevent fluctuations of hormones while on hrt. Its mult-estered form is designed to release and peak test levels at concurrent times do to the different estered lengths, thus keeping blood levels stable over a few weeks i.e. prop first, phenyl, iso, deca following, all kicking in as the other is disapating (sp).

The other idea of using test prop 30mg eod would actually work fine, but it has been mentioned that who on hrt would want that many injections. As well Test Enanthate would be fine too but like i was saying he is running hrt not a cycle so in reality he would see more fluctuation taking a shot of enanthate every 2 weeks (his blood levels would peak then drop off)than with sust. This would obviously be alleviated by having 1 or 2 weekly injections, but yet again this would not be a practical hrt.

To answer the original question, No 500mg a month would not help gains more than 250mg every 2 weeks. The length of time is far too great inbetween injections. Your body would be on a hormonal rollercoaster ride.

thanks for your advice,it was a great help
Mark Lee UK

[quote]T1gNaL1 wrote:
Antman pretty much got it right on. I think alot of you are mixing up “running a cycle” and “running hrt”. Sustenon was originally created in order to prevent fluctuations of hormones while on hrt. Its mult-estered form is designed to release and peak test levels at concurrent times do to the different estered lengths, thus keeping blood levels stable over a few weeks i.e. prop first, phenyl, iso, deca following, all kicking in as the other is disapating (sp).

The other idea of using test prop 30mg eod would actually work fine, but it has been mentioned that who on hrt would want that many injections. As well Test Enanthate would be fine too but like i was saying he is running hrt not a cycle so in reality he would see more fluctuation taking a shot of enanthate every 2 weeks (his blood levels would peak then drop off)than with sust. This would obviously be alleviated by having 1 or 2 weekly injections, but yet again this would not be a practical hrt.

To answer the original question, No 500mg a month would not help gains more than 250mg every 2 weeks. The length of time is far too great inbetween injections. Your body would be on a hormonal rollercoaster ride.[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Anything is better than sust. [/quote]

Please be more specific as to why. I’ve used it and really like it, so I’m wondering why you are so down on it.