Sustanon 250 - Dosage/Packaging Question

Hi fellow meat-heads,

It’s my second cycle and I’m going to stack Sus250 with Stanazol. It was recommended I do 2ml of Sus250 per week. The gear is seen in the image but it’s confusing as fuck. The packaging says 1 x 1ml ampoule but there are three ampoules/viles per package. Explain? Do I need to shoot up three of those things to get a ml into me or just one?

I almost failed math in highschool so excuse my noobness.

Much love,
Some sexy dardy mother-fucker <3

Each amp has one milliliter of liquid in it. You could have easily figured the answer to your question by drawing one amp’s worth of liquid into a syringe and seeing how much is in it.

This has nothing to do with math btw. The box says “1ml ampoule”.

Whether the fact that three came in a box that’s supposed to have one is a good thing or not is for you to decide, I guess.

Greatly appreciated.

I wasn’t prepared to draw it into a syringe until the moment I intent on using it.

It seems my friend has 36ml of this stuff then. A little bit excessive but better more than less!!

[quote]ape_of_god wrote:

I wasn’t prepared to draw it into a syringe until the moment I intent on using it.
[/quote]

True. Good point

I think it’s fake, look at the oil levels.

The middle bottle has oil still left in the tip of the ampule. Looking at the printing etc it looks legit to me.