Sustanon 250 & Dianabol

What up ppl

Going to do Sustanon 250 and dianabol in the beginning of feb so here is my cycle

1-10 500mg a week sustanon
1-4 30 mg a week dianabol

I’m 6’2 198 lbs 11 % bodyfat 22 years old been lifting for 3 years. don’t need your crap on waiting for a few years and its bad for me or something just how is the cycle and what would you recommend for post cycle therapy

how much would you think i could gain from this ?:smiley:

Good cycle, look into getting an AI for on cycle as well as hcg. For pct Nolva, clomid or both is sufficient.

You would see good gains on this cycle, its all about what you put in it, make sure you eat right, lift right and rest

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Good cycle, look into getting an AI for on cycle as well as hcg. For pct Nolva, clomid or both is sufficient.

You would see good gains on this cycle, its all about what you put in it, make sure you eat right, lift right and rest[/quote]
YOO, i am trying to send a personel message to you. but i dont think it is going throught(first time trying to send a PM) could ya shoot me one?

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

You would see good gains on this cycle, its all about what you put in it, make sure you eat right, lift right and rest[/quote]
YOO, i am trying to send a personel message to you. but i dont think it is going throught(first time trying to send a PM) could ya shoot me one?[/quote]

I sent you one, did it work?

I don’t think PM’s work on this site for anyone right now.

na I spoke to one of the Mods, there’s some tech issues since the upgrade but they’re working on it

Ain’t that some shit

your diet will be a big factor in how much you grow.