Sustalan, Major PIP

Yes. This was something told to me by a TRT doctor. Not sure if he is right or not.
But he said some people have bad reactions to stuff at first. And eventually develop a tolerance.
I have gotten swelling before when I pinned in an odd place. Finding a good place can be challenging. And also injecting very slowly.

I thought running it under hot water sounded like a good suggestion as well. Can make sure everything is properly dissolved. It even says that on the side of my Test vials

I will never do any short ester anymore. Not possibly to chance immediatelly, its going to take 2 weeks before new gear. Now i cant walk at all,my whole left thigh is swollen, butt and lowerback too, fewer, lowerback/kidney pain. My ankles hurtsā€¦overall sick feelingā€¦ why on earth im a only to get that kind of problems with that gear???

Does your vial say what kind of oil is used? Ethyl oleat? I donā€™t remember how itā€™s spelled.
My prescription test comes in grapeseed oil.
The roids I get come in EO.
If youā€™re having that bad of a reaction then Iā€™d definitely stop taking it. Or try taking smaller amounts and see if you have a reaction. If you donā€™t then you would have to take smaller amounts over time and build up tolerance, if there isnā€™t something seriously wrong with your gear, or you have an infection going on from improper sterilizing. Or even worse your gear is contaminated. Which sounds scary.

Everyone is different, people react differently. Its important to listen to what your body is telling you, in this case i think you need to stop.

I stopped that shit and ordered enanthate in mct oil, my leg is getting humongous and now lower back have two large very hard lumbs under all that swelling. Ohh and i got fewer, that fukin poison just spread ans swell moreā€¦hope im not gonna die.

Its new and 11 my friend use exact same thing from same batch, noboy else got nothing side effects. I think that is linseed/flax seed oil. Syntholan is manufacturer.

Problem solved, i got new test from same manufacturer, its enanthate in MCT oil, no pain and swelling at all!!