T Nation

Sustained Long Term Cycle

Idea: 1cc of primo every 3 days
1cc sust every 3 days
1cc of deca every week

Planed on running untill unable to… Nolva / clomid on hand…
5k mg Dbol on hand but didn’t want to use because I am just coming off heavy oral cycle…
I would like to continue to maintain the gains I have put on the past year with this cycle and improve my weak points. Rip or critique away…

The worst in a long time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

deca 100
primo 100
sust 250
dbol 10mg tabs

financially. I just do not know why I should get off gear… is there a point ? I hear of guys being ON for years… so…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB,
you are saying that you can build a tolerance to gear?
What time frame do you belive this happens in?

Thanks.

B0nzz

Why sustanon instead of enanthate?

BBB,
You are saying your body can build a tolerance to gear?
I know each person would be different but wouldn’t that take considerable time?
I was to understand our test levels were pretty consistant with the exception of
puberty and that spike was more or less constant and lasted for years then tapered off
As we aged…

Thanks

B0nzz

well I did do the “blast and cruse” as you say, But I already have a large amounts of all 3 injectables… So that is what I have to live with…
BlasT===dbol 5weeks
===halo 5weeks
===wini 5weeks

this was the remainder of a few cycles back and wanted to kick this cycle off right…the doses looked something like this…
week1 150mg dbol ED
30mg wini ED
30mg HALO ED
week2 150mg dbol ED
30mg wini ED
30mg HALO ED
week3 150mg Dbol ED
60mg wini ED
60mg Halo ED
week4 100mg Dbol ED
90mg Wini ED
90mg Halo ED
week5 50mg Dbol ED
90mg Wini ED
90mg Halo ED

too much juice…I don’t know if it was a waste of money or not but my strength went through the fucking roof… My intensity went up. AND the first flare up of gyno Ive ever had took effect around week 3. introduced 40mg of nolva for 4 days and then went down to 20mg… By week 5 it was clear that the previous dose 40mg was better… happy this cycle is over… and no way in hell I’d do it again…

[quote]ubergreg wrote:
Why sustanon instead of enanthate?[/quote]

Got about 70 of em awhile back.

bump

Holy fauk dude that’s an insane oral cycle 150mgs of dbol if I was your liver I would slap you in the face then keel over and die lol. Your lucky gyno is the only side you got.good luck with the injectables.

[quote]blades wrote:
Holy fauk dude that’s an insane oral cycle 150mgs of dbol if I was your liver I would slap you in the face then keel over and die lol. Your lucky gyno is the only side you got.good luck with the injections.[/quote]

YEAH! I know right??? I was asking a bud from the gym about that when I picked up the cycle and organized it… he used to compete up in NY and was totally cool with the shit I was taking… he actually came up with the idea of takeing 150dbol a day…

That was ridiculous btw… :slight_smile: my blood pressure went WAY UP… it was hard to fing breath doing anything… But damn I was feeling like a beast in that gym

[quote]RocketPropelled wrote:
blades wrote:
Holy fauk dude that’s an insane oral cycle 150mgs of dbol if I was your liver I would slap you in the face then keel over and die lol. Your lucky gyno is the only side you got.good luck with the injections.

YEAH! I know right??? I was asking a bud from the gym about that when I picked up the cycle and organized it… he used to compete up in NY and was totally cool with the shit I was taking… he actually came up with the idea of takeing 150dbol a day…

That was ridiculous btw… :slight_smile: my blood pressure went WAY UP… it was hard to fing breath doing anything… But damn I was feeling like a beast in that gym[/quote]

Shut the fuck up.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
blades wrote:
Holy fauk dude that’s an insane oral cycle 150mgs of dbol if I was your liver I would slap you in the face then keel over and die lol. Your lucky gyno is the only side you got.good luck with the injections.

That was ridiculous btw… :slight_smile: my blood pressure went WAY UP… it was hard to fing breath doing anything… But damn I was feeling like a beast in that gym

Shut the fuck up.[/quote]

You need to calm down… Who pissed in your fucking oatmeal?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
blades wrote:

Shut the fuck up.[/quote]

screw u