Sustained High Test Levels

I’ve been “blasting and cruising” for 3 years now.

On average, 250 Test e every 3 or 4 days. I just like it, like the way I look and lift, and like doing stupid sexual things with trashy women who like high-T guys.

Occasionally I take dbol for 3 weeks and up the T. Can’t do this too much because the growth is shocking and I try to remain under cover. I also become reckless and do things like have sex with an asian stripper with an ugly face.

In particular, I am a very, very painfully thin tall guy and ALWAYS had trouble putting on muscle. Now, I look like a very, very tall mesomorph.

I’ve looked 3 years worth of my labs (I get them myself every 3 months), and my test levels have been 1400-1500 (or higher – one lab maxed at 1500, but I didn’t know it) or 2000s on all of them, more toward the 2000s.

My HDL (in the mid 50s), LDL (low 100s) VLDL 19. Triglicerides 97. All normalish/good.

I do have high RBC (6.05), Hemoglobin (19.8), and Hematocrit (54.4), but I wonder if that is because I live in a mountain above a valley that is 6700 ft above sea level.

Creatinine is 1.41, which was also high, but I take Creatine.

I do use HCG and a-dex — half a pill E3D. Estradiol is 16.8 and is usually somewhere around there.

Curious what the professionals think of sustained t-levels like this, because, unless this is going to fucking kill me, this is exactly where I want to stay.

I think it sounds awesome.

You’re right that some of your blood markers (all associated with red blood cells, which is responsible for “thickness”) are a bit high but not to the point where I would be overly concerned.

Do you get the bloodwork done yourself or through a doc? Do you have a doc that monitors your health markers and knows what you are up to?

Only thing I assume could be a concern for some people is fertility, with blasting & cruising

(i’m under the impression that long shutdowns decrease fertility, in extreme cases to the point of sterility)

why do you take hcg btw?

keeps your nuts working.

there’s more to it than that, obviously, but that’s essentially it.

If you go into PCT with functioning nuts it makes recovery easier so you’ll keep more of your ill gotten gains.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I think it sounds awesome.

You’re right that some of your blood markers (all associated with red blood cells, which is responsible for “thickness”) are a bit high but not to the point where I would be overly concerned.[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve decided I need to start donating blood. I already use asprin and fish oil to keep me from having a stroke.

[quote]

Do you get the bloodwork done yourself or through a doc? Do you have a doc that monitors your health markers and knows what you are up to?[/quote]

Kind of. “Tricare” if that means anything to you. To make a long story short, I was injured by an IED, 2nd degree burns, burns in my lungs from inhaling burnign fuel, and some bones broken, and, not known then, by my vas deferens (tubes from your balls) got severed or kinked or something – essentially a vasectomy — my balls were fine, but sperm won’t come out unless I have surgery.

Anyway, they put me on Deca to speed healing from the burns. I joked to the doc, “how am I going to fuck a nurse if I have deca-dick?” (I was in ICU and basically a big ventalator tent.) The doc, being a good Marine, laughed and said, “I’ll add 200 mg/week of test because of your ball damage” (they were swollen — just bruised) – and he did.

Well, I recovered fine — really no scaring or anything — just little specks where burning metal gave me 3rd degree here and there. No skin grafts, nothing.

So, I go to rehab, and they stop the deca and continue the test because, according to crappy records (or bad doctor writing), my balls were removed.

Anyway, as a now-disabled vet (which I am not, IMHO), I get a vial of test every nine weeks, along with adex.

I buy “supplimental” test to add to it.

They test me 3 times a year — I “study up” for my test by stopping everything but adex for 2 weeks prior to the test — everything is in range, althigh they have noticed the high RBC.

The real labs I get are from on-line lab places.

[quote]want2getlean wrote:
why do you take hcg btw?[/quote]

Because I date a hot brunnette who likes to lick my balls, and I want something there for her to lick.

1 Like

how gentlemanly of you!

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

Because I date a hot brunnette who likes to lick my balls, and I want something there for her to lick.[/quote]
haha best response I have seen.

I personally see no issue with it as long as you keep up with bloodwork

For your 3 week blasts I would use a short ester and dbol on top rather than just bumping a long estered test for that period of time. prop, npp, tren ace, mast would all be good options.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

Because I date a hot brunnette who likes to lick my balls, and I want something there for her to lick.[/quote]
haha best response I have seen.

I personally see no issue with it as long as you keep up with bloodwork

For your 3 week blasts I would use a short ester and dbol on top rather than just bumping a long estered test for that period of time. prop, npp, tren ace, mast would all be good options. [/quote]

Good advice. I think prop might be the ticket.

Good info, thanks for sharing OP.

I wish more would post feedback/experience on these self-administered, TRT-type protocols but then again, it is relatively new concept and anecdotal info does remain somewhat meaningless without raw, objective data like you’ve provided.

I am absolutely shock that TRICare or anything administered through the VA actually has you on a sensical protocol to include adex and hcg. From the stories I’ve seen in the TRT forum, getting quality TRT care is next to impossible.

Although you are abusing the shit out of yours lol

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I am absolutely shock that TRICare or anything administered through the VA actually has you on a sensical protocol to include adex and hcg. From the stories I’ve seen in the TRT forum, getting quality TRT care is next to impossible.

Although you are abusing the shit out of yours lol
[/quote]

They just do test and adex. I add the HCG and supplimental test.

I also pay for it myself at the pharmacy, instead of letting my fellow taxpayers pay. The only thing TC ever reviews is bills.

You are a good man!

If you wouldn’t mind stopping in and updating this thread every so often, I know I for one would certainly appreciate it. I am on TRT for life myself and I would be lying if I said this idea doesn’t intrigue me.

Ah ah. Best answer I’ve seem in a while. I LOL hard on this one.

I wonder how much ball shrinkage is genetics, and what part is dose/drug related. Even on Tren, I’ve never used HCG before. Even had a “professional girl” comment on my big balls while they weren’t at their peak :slight_smile: And I always fully recover while off cycle.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You are a good man!

If you wouldn’t mind stopping in and updating this thread every so often, I know I for one would certainly appreciate it. I am on TRT for life myself and I would be lying if I said this idea doesn’t intrigue me.[/quote]

Sure. It’s about 200% of an aggressive TRT dose.

Pretty much gradually getting stronger every month for several years now, gaining 45lbs over two years, all very lean, and I was already considered a “big guy” before I touoched the stuff.

I actually considering competing, but I am very tall, I still look thin (to me, anyway).

How big’a boy are ya?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
How big’a boy are ya?[/quote]

Just shy of 7 feet tall. I had to get a medical waiver in the military and pay for custom BDU.

I hit my head on the average doorframe if I step wrong going in, and my feet hang off a bed.

Basically, an oddity. I started lifting in HS on the advice of a coach (who was of similiar height) to avoid back problems. My brother (who is an even 7) did not lift and had all sorts of back problems.

Damn! How tall are your parents?

[quote]SwD wrote:
Damn! How tall are your parents?[/quote]

My mom is over 6. My biological father was apparently very tall, but I never met the man.