T Nation

Sust Side Effects 2 Weeks In

Hello everyone,
I started sustanon 250 injections. I just finished my second week. My first two injections were 0.5ml first week and other two injections were 1ml on my second week.

I feel though am getting side effects already. Acne breakouts and balls are tender and most im concerned about is not getting an erection and I dont have sex drive anymore.

1ml injection was yesterday. I want this out of my system soon as possible. Should I start Nolvadex? Would anything happen if I started Nolvadex today?

Are you not taking an AI?

No just stop everything and get back to your normal life.
Two weeks is nothing don’t jack with your hormones anymore with nolva.
You never even made it to the honeymoon phase you might not even be shutdown.

Whats AI?

He’s shut down. Sustanon sucks for a million reasons, and one of them is the insanely long half life in these type of situations. He’s taken a gram of it in two weeks. That’s more than enough to cause shutdown. Add to that the extended life of the various esters and he’s going to be on this train for another three weeks before his body even notices that it’s out of testosterone.

Aromatase inhibitor. It basically stops testosterone from converting to estrogen and its constituents. The reason you need one is because high e2 leads to exactly the symptoms you are experiencing. You should have done your homework before you started a cycle. This was all easily prevented by one pill twice a week.

1 Like

Googling:
What testosterone is in Sustanon?

The Propionate and Phenylpropionate are small esters with short half lives so they are fast acting and provide a testosterone boost within 24 hours. The Decanoate has a much longer half life so the release of testosterone is a lot slower and the Isocaproate is somewhere in the middle.

How long does it take for Sustanon 250 to get out of your system?

The intention of Sustanon 250 is to, as a whole, provide an initial spike in blood plasma levels of Testosterone within 24 – 48 hours following administration. Following this, blood levels should remain elevated for a period of 21 days as a result of the larger Testosterone esters contained in the blend.

================================

So it looks like hell with no sex for 3 weeks. Not to bad a price to pay for not knowing what he was doing.

2 Likes

Should I take Nolvadex after 3 weeks or should I let my body produce testosterone on its own?